Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:09 AM   #4531
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins
that's on the desktop....fine. I took out the offending module and filed an RMA claim w/ Kingston, which was accepted, so I'll get it replaced.
Do you have a TV tuner on your comp??so you can watch TV on it??you have a lot of shit on that computer
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:09 AM   #4532
Now you've pissed me off!

When I was in college, I worked at a radio shack for a little over 3 years. I still have nightmares that I'm back there working @ that job.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:09 AM   #4533

beer power
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:10 AM   #4534

Old 01-20-2007, 02:10 AM   #4535

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-20-2007, 02:11 AM   #4536

Old 01-20-2007, 02:11 AM   #4537
Will KC ever be better?

Man I'm tired.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:11 AM   #4538

this is my first attempt at real post whoring, how did I do??

Old 01-20-2007, 02:12 AM   #4539

who gave the dog crown again,

Dammit carl

Old 01-20-2007, 02:13 AM   #4540
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Man I'm tired.
Hey Pastor. How ya been? Did you read about Kathy's mom?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:16 AM   #4541

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
Do you have a TV tuner on your comp??so you can watch TV on it??you have a lot of shit on that computer
On the desktop:

TV Tuner (which I run a split signal from the DirecTV receiver)
DL DVD +/- & RAM Burner
DVD Rom
320 gig SATA
80 gig IDE
Radeon Pro 9600 (256 MB Ram, DVI + VGA out)
2 Gigs of RAM
The Mobo is a refurbished ASUS P4D800S-X
I also have a Samsung Laser Printer and an HP All in One

It seems like it cost me a lot of money, but it really didn't....

I paid 37 for the Burner, 21 for the ROM, 99 for the SATA, and 39 for the Radeon, along with 90 for the 1 gig stick....all from New Egg

The Case is an Antec that I got from DirecTron for about 50 bucks
The laser printer I got for 50 bucks after rebate from NewEgg
The HP I got for 50 ish from Staples on clearance
The TV Tuner I got for 30 dollars from BB

If you are a really cheap motherfucker, and spend a lot of time, you can get a pretty nice rig for fairly cheap
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:19 AM   #4542

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I hate Grolsch. It's almost as bad as Warsteiner (sp?)

Old 01-20-2007, 02:19 AM   #4543
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Hey Pastor. How ya been? Did you read about Kathy's mom?

Yeah, I've been checking the thread when I can for updates. Got the news your dad posted earlier.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:21 AM   #4544

Old 01-20-2007, 02:21 AM   #4545

I'm in love

Closed Thread