Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM  
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!

Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

Last edited by Reaper16; 04-08-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-08-2024, 07:26 PM   #4531
The man you could post like.

The way they focused so hard on the WM1 Main Event looked to me like Roman/Rock vs Cody/Seth. Maybe even winner take all.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 07:30 PM   #4532
The pizza king of kansas

This Is total bullshit!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 08:29 PM   #4533
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
The way they focused so hard on the WM1 Main Event looked to me like Roman/Rock vs Cody/Seth. Maybe even winner take all.
Is Seth going to be be able to even wrestle?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:32 PM   #4534
Most Valuable Villain

It would be hilarious if it becomes:

The Part Timers vs. The Full Timers.

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:36 PM   #4535
Most Valuable Villain

Even better.

Just do Roman vs. Cody and have Rock turn on Roman to finally cost him the title. Rock takes his place as the Head of the Table and Cody finishes his story. Roman can go take a ****ing break while Solo and Jimmy follow the Rock around.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:37 PM   #4536

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Is Seth going to be be able to even wrestle?
Oh, I'm sure he'll be able to work. Injured his knee pretty much the same damn way before his match with HHH and right around the same time too.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:39 PM   #4537

I don't know if Rock is legit pissed at the way it went or he's just that far above the rest of the roster acting chops wise, but dude even made ****ing Reigns look like a lil bro when he was menacing around after the event.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:40 PM   #4538
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I don't know if Rock is legit pissed at the way it went or he's just that far above the rest of the roster acting chops wise, but dude even made ****ing Reigns look like a lil bro when he was menacing around after the event.
HHH looked like he was ready to throw on his gear and wrestle one more match.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:42 PM   #4539

I just don't see him risking it after his heart scares. I'm guessing that's why Seth has been awkwardly shoehorned in.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:43 PM   #4540
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I just don't see him risking it after his heart scares. I'm guessing that's why Seth has been awkwardly shoehorned in.
I don't think it will be a tag match. The Rock and Seth will probably be in the respective corners.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:46 PM   #4541
Starter

What I love about this is that I genuinely can't tell what is or isn't a work. You could tell me that all of this was a work and I'd believe it. You could tell me that they changed direction and the rock is actually pissed and I'd believe it.

Love it either way.
Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chitownchiefsfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2024, 08:47 PM   #4542

They almost have to, unless Cody is pulling double duty against them both on back to back nights. Rock really took the piss out of Cody and his fans numerous times tonight, then finished it with that bitch slap.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:48 PM   #4543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownchiefsfan View Post
What I love about this is that I genuinely can't tell what is or isn't a work. You could tell me that all of this was a work and I'd believe it. You could tell me that they changed direction and the rock is actually pissed and I'd believe it.

Love it either way.
Yep. Rousing round of applause for the way it's been handled so far. They still have time to **** it up before the finish line but for the first time in a long, long, long time I think they've earned the benefit of the doubt.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:48 PM   #4544
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
They almost have to, unless Cody is pulling double duty against them both on back to back nights. Rock really took the piss out of Cody and his fans numerous times tonight, then finished it with that bitch slap.
What are they going to do with the title though?
Old 02-08-2024, 08:50 PM   #4545

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What are they going to do with the title though?
Winner takes all match. That's why Seth is in.