Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:12 PM   #45211
In Search of a Life

Eh if we’ve undercounted cases we’ve probably undercounted deaths too in that scenario
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:30 PM   #45212
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Eh if we’ve undercounted cases we’ve probably undercounted deaths too in that scenario
I'm sure this is the case.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:34 PM   #45213
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Yes, but I would guess that the numbers aren't remotely equal.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:39 PM   #45214
Consuming CP souls

It's FAR lower than that. It's slightly above the flu at this point. (No I'm not calling it the flu). Soooooooo many undiagnosed "cases"
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:46 PM   #45215
Consuming CP souls

Close to 70k "cases" on college campuses, next to none serious, no deaths...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 02:49 PM   #45216
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
A four million corpse undercount? And with something like 20x the amount of confirmed cases as is implied by that WHO 10% of the global population estimate...?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:25 PM   #45217
Consuming CP souls

There probably were some deaths missed early on. FAR many more times undiagnosed "cases". Shit most people don't even know they have the crap. Scary!
Old 10-07-2020, 03:28 PM   #45218
Consuming CP souls

Keep it out of nursing homes and at risk people avoid large gatherings and close contact for extended periods. Everyone else is fine 99.9 percent of the time
Old 10-07-2020, 03:28 PM   #45219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
A four million corpse undercount? And with something like 20x the amount of confirmed cases as is implied by that WHO 10% of the global population estimate...?
I doubt we did here in America

Some other countries who knows.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:30 PM   #45220
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
I doubt we did here in America

Some other countries who knows.
Add a **** ton of deaths to China total
Old 10-07-2020, 05:01 PM   #45221
Life is changing..

Trump just put out a video on YouTube regarding monoclonal antibodies and their EUA.

Idk what the current supply looks like, but I hope it's plentiful. Sounds like three first real game changer in terms of theraputics since dexamethasone.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:08 PM   #45222
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
There's a lot of unspecified information behind that data. Remember that this is a press release and not a clinical trial. A relative risk reduction of 84% (which is a composite endpoint--both hospitalization and ER visit) is highly unlikely to have a p-value of 0.049. If it drove down hospitalizations that much, the p-value should be much lower, in line with what they list in viral clearance and symptom changes.
I should have prefaced my statement with what you said. Science by press release is not really my go to, but I'm optimistic.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:33 PM   #45223
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Why are normally intelligent people so dumb?

So one of my employees had a fever. He took some Tylenol/Advil and it went away but then it came back. So he decided to get a covid test. Not before he came into the office though. And then neither my service manager or my office manager called and told me. Between covid and moving I haven't been in the office regular. Well today I was bumming out about not being in the office this week so I went to the office. Normally when I get to the office I just go to the service office and sit and talk with my service manager. So as I'm sitting there today he tells me about the employee taking a covid test. He's been working with this guy constantly but instead of thinking that maybe he should quarantine he's at work in the office. Well the employee came back with a positive test so now my service manager and my office manager both have been exposed. And while I never got within 6' of them I've been exposed possibly. Got damned dumb asses.

I tested positive. I've been having symptoms but not terrible and I feel like I'm improving. But damn!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:10 PM   #45224
In Search of a Life

Damn good luck man hope you’re on the mend
Old 10-07-2020, 10:42 PM   #45225
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Damn good luck man hope you’re on the mend
Thanks. I have no words for what's going on with your family except god bless.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.