Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 10:09 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****

More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 04-28-2020 at 12:07 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #4501
Starter

Am I the only one who wants to forget about CEH as quickly as possible? He has been pretty meh. Especially last year. Hopefully, Steele develops into a decent player and perine has some left in the tank.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM   #4502
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Stupid ass pick.
Man, remember when you all downvoted the hell out of this post?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM   #4503
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Here’s an article on CEH.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/arrowhe...te-roster-move

He missed portions of training camp and the last two preseason games while dealing with unspecified injuries and an ongoing battle with post-traumatic stress disorder stemming from a incident during his career at LSU.

Last month, he posted on his Twitter account the reason for his absences and talked in detail about his experiences.

"Sometimes I'm admitted into the hospital, something like I can't stop throwing up and it's just, I [don't] know [anything] pretty much to stop it,'' said Edwards-Helaire, the Chiefs' first-round draft pick in 2020. "Real bad dehydration ... but it's really just mentally just not being there. It is one of those things where early on guys who kind of pay attention like Travis [Kelce] and Kadarius [Toney], at times they can even, they'll know ahead of time like, 'OK, Clyde's not laughing, he's not giggling, he's not himself.'"

He said the exact date of the beginning of his PTSD was Dec. 22, 2018, after what he described as a "self-defense situation" in college at LSU.

Two LSU football players were trying to sell an electronic device on that date when one of them fatally shot an 18-year-old man trying to rob them, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, police said at the time. The police didn't identify the players, but The Associated Press reported that Edwards-Helaire was one of them.

"I would say that's probably where a majority of things stem from,'' said Edwards-Helaire, 25. "I wouldn't necessarily say everything stemmed from that. I have best friends that passed away at young ages from gun violence and just not being in the right places at the right time and just knowing that I have people that are close to me or around me who ... could be in the same spots that I am.''

One of his coping mechanisms is being open about his condition.

"I feel like talking is a big thing," he said. "Being able to know that honestly, just everybody goes through things good and bad. It's a steppingstone. I'm just 25 years old and trying to live the rest of my life healthy.''
He probably throws up so much, because of his (lack of) production on the field. The dude sucks.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM   #4504
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

There's always fashion shows for CEH to fall back on if this football thing doesn't work out.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:56 AM   #4505
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Man, remember when you all downvoted the hell out of this post?
well that's because all Chiefs draft picks are guaranteed hall of famers until proven otherwise. CEH has proved otherwise lol
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:48 AM   #4506
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I won’t lie, I was excited about him when we drafted him. First running back taken in that draft. Now I get to watch his midget ass get tackled by Mahomes at the exchange.

He’s the dlphag of running backs
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:05 AM   #4507
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
I won’t lie, I was excited about him when we drafted him. First running back taken in that draft. Now I get to watch his midget ass get tackled by Mahomes at the exchange.

He’s the dlphag of running backs
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #4508
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah the kid is a liability. He is a on trick pony. He’s a decent receiving back but can’t run well between the tackles and gets destroyed pass blocking on obvious pass downs.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:22 AM   #4509
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
They paid Berry, too.
Who promptly shit all over them and managed to sour Justin Houston on the entire organization.

More than the 'Hobo Spirit' stuff - THAT was when I turned on Eric Berry.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.