Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:48 AM   #4486

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Bob Dole wandered off for 30 minutes or so, so it wasn't Bob Dole.

Bob Dole doesn't mess around... You piss Bob Dole off, you go to -1000 in one fell swoop.

there you are, we were (well, I was) worried that you were lost in that fatal texas timeframe 7:00-7:30...
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:48 AM   #4487
MY LITTLE #15

Story time...

I was cleaning out my fishtank today. I carried the filter over to the counter by the sink. Just then, my phone rings. I go to get the phone, but I don't pay attention to where the plug to the filter is at on the floor. I stepped right on it. Hurt like a bitch. I checked my foot. No open wounds. I checked the plug. Tongs still in tact. I'm at work tonight when I notice the bottom of my foot is starting to hurt. Finally, I take my shoe and sock off, and there is a big ol' nasty square bruise on the bottom of my foot.

No moral or point to the story. Just wanted to share about my boo-boo.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:49 AM   #4488
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmodiumAD
4th is the shit when it comes to graphics and photoshop
Yep, with my brains and his talent-we could make a fortune!!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:49 AM   #4489

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Story time...

I was cleaning out my fishtank today. I carried the filter over to the counter by the sink. Just then, my phone rings. I go to get the phone, but I don't pay attention to where the plug to the filter is at on the floor. I stepped right on it. Hurt like a bitch. I checked my foot. No open wounds. I checked the plug. Tongs still in tact. I'm at work tonight when I notice the bottom of my foot is starting to hurt. Finally, I take my shoe and sock off, and there is a big ol' nasty square bruise on the bottom of my foot.

you had me at "fishtank"

Old 01-20-2007, 01:50 AM   #4490
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
you had me at "fishtank"
I lead such an exciting life, I know.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:51 AM   #4491

Quote:

Run away!!! They're coming
with the anti-freeze!!

oh, come on, this is funny people.....

ok, I'm drunk, I think I just pissed myself and I should go to bed.

I only wanted to get to 1500.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:51 AM   #4492
Shit Stopper Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Story time...

Thanks for sharing that..I once got stung by 15 yellow jackets..that hurt like a bitch..and the itching afterwards drove me crazy..
ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:51 AM   #4493
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Story time...

Nice story but you will get more attention if you SHOW your boo-boos instead.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:51 AM   #4494

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
I lead such an exciting life, I know.

don't we all

Old 01-20-2007, 01:51 AM   #4495
Now you've pissed me off!

The VGA output from my laptop isn't working. I took my laptop apart and tried to see if there was a way I could resolder the joints if they were cracked. I got a little too much solder on one of the joints and it was causing the laptop to shortout before the mobo could post, so I had to take the mf apart again, desolder it, and put it back together. Still no VGA out for the upstairs LCD TV, however....I'll just have to buy a long VGA + audio cable from monoprice
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:52 AM   #4496

(61.19 posts per day)

Yes, I passed 60/day.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:53 AM   #4497
Shit Stopper Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hummus' Jenkins
The VGA output from my laptop isn't working. I took my laptop apart and tried to see if there was a way I could resolder the joints if they were cracked. I got a little too much solder on one of the joints and it was causing the laptop to shortout before the mobo could post, so I had to take the mf apart again, desolder it, and put it back together. Still no VGA out for the upstairs LCD TV, however....I'll just have to buy a long VGA + audio cable from monoprice
How is the memory and motherboard working??
ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:53 AM   #4498
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan
Nice story but you will get more attention if you SHOW your boo-boos instead.
You wanna see a picture of a bruise on the bottom of my foot?

Old 01-20-2007, 01:55 AM   #4499

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
You wanna see a picture of a bruise on the bottom of my foot?

you had me at "wanna see a picture"

Old 01-20-2007, 01:55 AM   #4500
In Search of a Life

Quote:
(61.19 posts per day)

Yes, I passed 60/day.
So you are the one slowing down the server!

Closed Thread