Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:24 PM   #4486
Would an idiot do that?

Before the bracket was released, not sure I would have been overly concerned about any 4-5 seed in a SS game, so was thinking EE as their ceiling.... and once the bracket came out I was thinking they'd have their hands full with Auburn in the EE.

I was expecting Villanova and Tennessee to play for that region.

The defensive effort the past few weeks has been phenomenal to the point where it may not matter a ton if they have a bad shooting night, as long as they don't shoot poorly AND get out rebounded by a million.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:29 PM   #4487
In Search of a Life

I'd be surprised if anyone in this thread expected to end up where we are. We've all said some dumb stuff in the thread this year. Nothing this dumb, but dumb nonetheless....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Assuming they beat winner of VT/Purdue, I’m not afraid of anyone our (Kentucky’s) region, including Baylor.

They’d lose to Gonzaga, I think. Holmgren would be a nightmare and Grady, Tyty, and Wheeler would have to have their best 3 shooting game performance on the same day.

If we somehow rematches against Kansas fully healthy, I wouldn’t expect a blowout win, but I don’t see why the result would change in terms of who’d win.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 12:36 PM   #4488
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I'd be surprised if anyone in this thread expected to end up where we are. We've all said some dumb stuff in the thread this year. Nothing this dumb, but dumb nonetheless....
Hastily made memes

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 12:48 PM   #4489
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Hastily made memes

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:25 PM   #4490
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

I have butterflies today.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:27 PM   #4491
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, on one hand they're playing with house money... OTOH, after running into teams like '12 UK and '18 Villanova, there's definitely a feeling of taking advantage of a relatively weak field and having played an awful 4 seed, then a 10 seed, then a Villanova team lacking depth.
Nice isn't it!

But years from now all that is going to matter is the Championship banner and trophy at AFH and in the books.

My fear is will we get punished after all of this other crap is done?

Is the NCAA going to open the investigations on Duke/Zion and UK/Davis ?

It's not like this kind of shit doesn't go on?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:31 PM   #4492

Can Kansas keep the long haired dude from bombing away from 3 land tonight?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:32 PM   #4493

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Nice isn't it!

But years from now all that is going to matter is the Championship banner and trophy at AFH and in the books.

My fear is will we get punished after all of this other crap is done?

Is the NCAA going to open the investigations on Duke/Zion and UK/Davis ?

It's not like this kind of shit doesn't go on?
I’m afraid the NCAA is running out of power.

I bet you hear more and more talk of power 5 starting their own governing body and the NCAA in 10-15 will be no more.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:45 PM   #4494

Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 01:45 PM   #4495

Some good mojo.
Old 04-04-2022, 01:47 PM   #4496
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Nice isn't it!

Maybe for the players. Not sure most coaches would even say that.

I certainly don't look back on non-NC years as a waste of my time, outside of maybe flying back to KC for the Oregon EE loss a few years ago.
Old 04-04-2022, 02:16 PM   #4497
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
I'mma go with Allen Field house for $200, Alex
I am lucky to spell AFH!!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2022, 02:38 PM   #4498
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
This is a quality post

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 02:42 PM   #4499
Would an idiot do that?

Less than 5 hours until titsoff I mean tipoff.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 02:55 PM   #4500
El Gato Gordo Loco

I can't even feel my face right now.

So much Novocain from my dental procedure.

I'm going to be dribbling alcohol all down my cheeks and chin for the game.

ROCK CHALK
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.