Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:02 PM   #436
Ultrabanned

This thread seems to be going well
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:09 PM   #437
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
book smart is different than common sense and street smart. Florio is a dumb ****er on the latter...
I've heard people call Florio out whenever he references law, saying he hasn't practiced it in quite awhile and isn't up to snuff on some of the things he's preaching.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 05:23 PM   #438
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I think it is cute that you are reeruned and have no ability or capacity for reading comprehension.
You should strive to be better than 88, no matter what Dunning Kruger has to say about it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 06:04 PM   #439
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
You should strive to be better than 88, no matter what Dunning Kruger has to say about it.
Completely irrelevant to the thread or to my response to you but congratulations, you got a word in Reddit Mad Libs.

AI bot could do what you just did with minimal effort.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 06:27 PM   #440
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
It doesn't mean anything

Maybe. We'll see.

But I think most of us kind of thought this wouldn't go to trial; that it would be pled down and that ultimately it would be negotiated between Rice's lawyer the prosecutors and the judge. And maybe that still happens somehow.

But if it goes to trial. In Dallas. In front of a jury of Dallas jurors, and the prosecution decides to really be aggressive about sticking Rice with something, well, I don't think that jury is going to be as lenient, that's all.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:06 PM   #441
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Completely irrelevant to the thread or to my response to you but congratulations, you got a word in Reddit Mad Libs.

AI bot could do what you just did with minimal effort.
Well, I could have spent paragraphs explaining how far off reality "making things harder than they had to be" was last year and how much further off it is this year, but you've never seemed receptive to debate.... just mashing your keyboard telling people your reality as you see it over and over.

So, we're left with laughing at you while you and 88 are left with calling intelligent people reeruns over and over. That's literally all you two do, post dumb stuff from Twitter and then call people reeruns.

I personally think you're at least slightly better than that, but I guess that's for you to prove right (as I said, you should strive for better).

Yet, if you can't objectively say someone such as WTI is one of the more/most intelligent people here, regardless of how much or little you agree with what he says... then that's of course where DK comes in.

Be smarter or do better.... or don't, I guess.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:15 PM   #442
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This thread seems to be going well
Like masterbating with a cheese grater
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:16 PM   #443
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
The argument wasn't about impossibility but why make things harder on yourself?

Same holds true this year. Sure, we can win making Mahomes a game manager, running the ball, and playing defense but just adding one or two guys that can catch and the offense elite allows us to crush teams instead of holding on and waiting for a mistake to win by a FG.

We also won 2 SB's without going 16 straight drives in playoff games without a TD.

Winning with defense and mediocre offense in today's NFL gives you less room for error.
I don't think winning with a top three defense is a sustainable strategy. I don't like making Mahomes play hero ball with crappy WR's and an aging Kelce is ideal.

But it's not like anybody promised us a three peat.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:18 PM   #444
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Well, I could have spent paragraphs explaining how far off reality "making things harder than they had to be" was last year and how much further off it is this year, but you've never seemed receptive to debate.... just mashing your keyboard telling people your reality as you see it over and over.

So, we're left with laughing at you while you and 88 are left with calling intelligent people reeruns over and over. That's literally all you two do, post dumb stuff from Twitter and then call people reeruns.

I personally think you're at least slightly better than that, but I guess that's for you to prove right (as I said, you should strive for better).

Yet, if you can't objectively say someone such as WTI is one of the more/most intelligent people here, regardless of how much or little you agree with what he says... then that's of course where DK comes in.

Be smarter or do better.... or don't, I guess.

You don't even understand the findings of DK and how they apply IRL. You are using the word and concept incorrectly.

I would ask you to be smarter but that would require you to actually understand the concept you are promoting.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:21 PM   #445
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I don't think winning with a top three defense is a sustainable strategy. I don't like making Mahomes play hero ball with crappy WR's and an aging Kelce is ideal.

But it's not like anybody promised us a three peat.

I have stated there are different ways to win.

You can with with a defensive build, a balanced build, or an offensive build.

I think Veach has been leaning to a defensive/balanced concept but has hit on so many more defensive players that the results are a a defensive build.

Would love to see an offense focused draft.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:22 PM   #446
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
I think it is cute that you are reeruned and have no ability or capacity for reading comprehension.
All that emotion. Settle down, Queen. Try some Mother's Little Helper to take the edge off.

12/28/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel

their QB has a cap hit of $57 million next year

Maybe Veach's plan is to play possum for a few years and try to win Championships after Mahomes is past physical prime in 2028 when he allocates a 28 million dollar cap hit.
Yea, the thread was all about making it harder on themselves. Face it, chica, you laid face down, ass up in that thread.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:23 PM   #447
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
All that emotion. Settle down, Queen. Try some Mother's Little Helper to take the edge off.

12/28/23

Yea, the thread was all about making it harder on themselves. Face it, chica, you laid face down, ass up in that thread.
So you are an old man yelling at the clouds and you are mad at me because another poster said something one time?

Cool cool.

Originally Posted by Hazel

their QB has a cap hit of $57 million next year

Have no idea what point you are trying to make here. This isn't me.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:27 PM   #448
Live free or die hard

This really has become boy band, teen age discussion.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:29 PM   #449
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
So you are an old man yelling at the clouds and you are mad at me because another poster said something one time?

Cool cool.
Surejan.gif

Don't change the subject. (although it's what women do and betas with pronouns, but just try not to do that).

And some of us, the rational, logical thinkers, said, sit tight. They'll hit their stride when it counts. But you and you're shriveled up thyroid couldn't listen to the men. Instead you screeched.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:32 PM   #450
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Surejan.gif

Don't change the subject. (although it's what women do and betas with pronouns, but just try not to do that).

And some of us, the rational, logical thinkers, said, sit tight. They'll hit their stride when it counts. But you and you're shriveled up thyroid couldn't listen to the men. Instead you screeched.
YOU changed the subject first.

So if that hurts your feelings then it's on you.

As I said, try responding to the posts in the thread next time rather than random words that hurt your feelings months ago. Your response to my post was nonsensical gibberish.