Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 11:59 AM   #436
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Have been thinking about this all morning. Not much out there unless you're willing to take some risks, or bring back Jet.

You have anyone in mind?
I'd sign Dobbins to a very cheap deal.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 12:02 PM   #437
Choco Favre

I said this to a buddy yesterday.

I’d love Dobbins on a cheap deal
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 12:03 PM   #438
In Search of a Life

Also, I'd sign Dobbins, and still consider drafting a RB as early as round 3.

Hell, if they trade Sneed and get an extra 2nd, I might talk myself into taking Brooks at 64.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:03 PM   #439
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I was thinking about that this morning.

If the Chiefs do nothing else - INCLUDING in the draft - they'll have pass catchers on par or better than the 2022 offense.

Rice > JJSS
Brown > MVS
Kelce < 2022 Kelce

But the downgrade in Kelce will be more than offset by the upgrades at the WR spot.

So again, just get a little more juice at RB2 in terms of pass-catching and you may not even NEED to drastically upgrade at WR in the draft.

But we're gonna do it anyway. And that's the fun part.

I think if you look at the underneath weapons, 22 Kelce gave you more explosive YAC than 24 Kelce will, but Rice is a lot more dynamic than Smith-Schuster. So I think that’s a wash, honestly.

Then you’re down to Brown vs Valdez-Scantling, and while they’re roughly similar deep threats, Brown is able to do some much more off of his deep threat.

We’re going to see him absolutely demolishing some safeties and creating insane separation on corners and posts… at least until teams stop playing single high and sit in two deep all the time…
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:09 PM   #440
Hockey Town

I actually think Nyheim Hines would be a nice add, return man 3rd down back type.

Nevermind saw he signed somewhere.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:15 PM   #441
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Hmmmm. Seeing this makes X Worthy a bit more interesting IMO, I'd welcome Brooks, Benson, Wright, Lloyd, Corum, or Guerendo at RB as well. Chiefs could try and out speed the Dolphins!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:16 PM   #442
Starter

Quote:
I was thinking about that this morning.

If the Chiefs do nothing else - INCLUDING in the draft - they'll have pass catchers on par or better than the 2022 offense.

Rice > JJSS
Brown > MVS
Kelce < 2022 Kelce

But the downgrade in Kelce will be more than offset by the upgrades at the WR spot.

So again, just get a little more juice at RB2 in terms of pass-catching and you may not even NEED to drastically upgrade at WR in the draft.

But we're gonna do it anyway. And that's the fun part.

I think things will be even a bit better than this because I expect we’re going to get a lot more out of Smith as the number 2 tight end and that will make it easier to rest Kelce.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:18 PM   #443
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

I like this player. He's better'n CSamuel. YAYY Chiefs!!

Last edited by redfan; 03-15-2024 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Curtis got slapped!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:18 PM   #444
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd View Post
I think things will be even a bit better than this because I expect we’re going to get a lot more out of Smith as the number 2 tight end and that will make it easier to rest Kelce.
Smith has been in the league awhile and never really done much so don't expect a ton, he's basically replacing Jody Fortson cause dude can't stay healthy.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:20 PM   #445
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
It's the moves he doesn't try to make anymore that show he's learning to deal with aging a bit.

When he gets in the open field, he's not going to try to plant that foot and cut as often as he once did. He runs straight and finishes the run for another couple of yards after contact.

It's like watching late-stage Marcus Allen. Dude wasn't looking to make anyone miss because he knew his joints weren't up for the task. But he'd still do a little shimmy, brace himself and drive through you for a little bit more yardage.

Kelce's gonna be good; great in fact - but he's gonna be on a bit of a snap count and he's not gonna be the guy he was from about 2017 through 2022.
Yep, he is just going to have to realize this day has arrived. We really need you at 100% in the playoffs. Take some pride hits and go get that 3peat.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:20 PM   #446
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Good point. I made my post based upon something I read saying KC had $15M cap space before signing Brown (including Sneed tag) and now has about $8M, so I presumed the incentives were not likely to be reached. That was just speculation, though. I should have been more clear.

Nonetheless, getting Brown for $7M base is still impressive.
Its the same thing they did with JuJu coming off a down season so I bet most of the incentives are considered not likely to be reached because he had a down year last season in AZ.

51 receptions, 574 yards, and 4 TDs is the baseline.

I bet its something like 65 catches 750 yards and 6TDs or something like that.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:21 PM   #447
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Also, I'd sign Dobbins, and still consider drafting a RB as early as round 3.

Hell, if they trade Sneed and get an extra 2nd, I might talk myself into taking Brooks at 64.
You ****er...these are my guys.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:25 PM   #448
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You ****er...these are my guys.
You should feel honored to be in agreement with me.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:26 PM   #449
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
MVS on that list. After no other team signs him I'd bring him back on the cheap. Regardless of how we feel when he drops a pass defenses have to account for his speed. He knows the offense so as the 3rd or 4th WR option he'd be a fit.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-15-2024, 12:27 PM   #450
In Search of a Life

Brooks is so good. Many of us loved the thought of Gibbs last year, and he's a similar type of player. He would be such a great fit.