Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-24-2023, 05:23 PM   #436
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Murderers Row

So you’re throwing German shepherds in with pit bulls ?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:24 PM   #437
I'll be back.

here is what i received last night though...i mean come on man

Quote:
My son had the exact situation while walking his two little Shih Tzus with his wife. Where he lives, he's allowed to carry. Fearing for his safety and that of his wife and dogs, he pulled out his gun and shot the pitbull dead and is now charged with a felony. He's confident he'll be exonerated, but the trauma is nearly unbearable.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 05:25 PM   #438
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
We have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi who is trained and relatively well behaved most times. Some times though she ignores us and does what she wants. It stems from her being a herding dog. It’s instinctual for her to be the one in control. Doesn’t make her a bad dog or a dog with no discipline, just one whose instincts take over at times. Pit Bulls are bred to fight and all the training in the world could make them passive, but the risk of that side coming out is always there.
Same with my wiener dog. He's a great dog, and he always knows what you WANT him to do and he'll do that 95% of the time, but every once in awhile he gets stubborn and doesn't want to do it.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 05:27 PM   #439
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Have a relative who had a pitbull who was properly trained and socialized. Snapped after 12 years and tried to kill her, mauling her hands and arms and leaving her hospitalized for weeks.

It does NOT all stem back to the owner.
One of the pits who attacked me lives with 3-4 other dogs. I assume he is quite well socialized. That particular pit was not as aggressive but on a bad day when it had not been fed, who knows? I stopped walking that street.

THIS one had a big fluffy white malamute brother or something, so again, plenty socialized.

The malamute didn't come near my dog, it just wanted to see what the ruckus was about.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:27 PM   #440
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
These things are like a status symbol for some stupid reason.
For some reaosn raiduhs fans always seem to own them.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 05:31 PM   #441
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
here is what i received last night though...i mean come on man
I would be stunned if he was convicted. Pit Bulls have a reputation and the owner has to justify why his was not on a leash. Gonna be hard to convince the courts that “fluffy” was a ball of cute and gentleness.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-24-2023, 05:34 PM   #442
Ultrabanned

Quote:
SMH

guess it's time to get a little hold out .22
That might not make it thru it's skull. Goddamn walking around with a .22 maybe pack the Red Ryder BB gun instead.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 05:39 PM   #443
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That might not make it thru it's skull. Goddamn walking around with a .22 maybe pack the Red Ryder BB gun instead.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 05:39 PM   #444
Seeking the Truth daily

I love good dogs. And Im a cat fan.

But with no hesitation I would drop a pit in its tracks
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:42 PM   #445
Needs more middle fingers

Best dog i ever owned (and still own) is my wimpy, girly little poodle thing.

I can communicate with her with just eye looks and hand gestures. She walks so well i practically dont even need a leash. Never tugs, never pulls (unless you ask her to walk in the dirt), always walks at the right pace. A simple call of her name has her running to me no matter what she was doing. The most well mannered, polite dog ive ever encountered and i barely did shit to train her. She just gets it.

On top of that, she's prissy AF. Had no idea dogs could be so....prissy? She wont pee anywhere another dog has been, and absolutely refuses to get her paws dirty.

If you try to walk her into the dirt, she'll fight it. If you do manage to get her into the dirt/mud/water etc, she'll literally stand there with one paw in the air like, "aww hell nah, i am NOT getting my paws dirty". I laugh every time.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:46 PM   #446
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
there's no ****ing way any dog on earth isn't stopping after getting shot with a .22

this is not a ****ing bear

you really think i need 9mm?
Old 10-24-2023, 05:51 PM   #447
pie is never free

Quote:
SMH

guess it's time to get a little hold out .22
You're opening yourself up to all kinds of potential legal consequences carrying and potentially using a pistol for dog walks in city limits

Go get the bear/dog spray you were thinking of earlier and that will do just fine... pits aren't grizzly bears who can just stomp through it if the really want to
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:52 PM   #448
Ultrabanned

Quote:
there's no ****ing way any dog on earth isn't stopping after getting shot with a .22

I'd pack something like this personally:

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:52 PM   #449
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
You're opening yourself up to all kinds of potential legal consequences carrying and potentially using a pistol for dog walks in city limits

Go get the bear/dog spray you were thinking of earlier and that will do just fine... pits aren't grizzly bears who can just stomp through it if the really want to
bro this is fairlane

half the block is strapped
Old 10-24-2023, 05:55 PM   #450
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

I'm no expert on pit bulls, but I would assume an enraged big, muscular dog like that would react the same as an enraged big, muscular person; it's going to ignore a small wound or just get more pissed off that you shot it. If you hit it with a .22 (unless you get the brain) it might bleed out eventually, but not before it's gone all Ramsey Bolton on you.

If you're worried about getting attacked by squirrels or rabbits, carry a .22. If you're worried about something that can kill and eat you, carry a real gun.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote