Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2017, 02:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

It’s Patrick Mahomes Week, baby.

The future is now.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:44 PM   #436
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I can't get this to play. Link?
Doesn't seem to have a working link on ESPN either.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:46 PM   #437
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think everyone should just know in advance that it's not going to be fair to make any harsh judgements Sunday based on what you see. Mahomes is going to be counting on guys like D-Rob, Chesson, and DAT to beat Harris, Talib, and Roby. Tough odds.

So BlackBob, save any bullshit.
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
So Patrick Mahomes...

I love Patrick Mahomes. Anybody else love Mahomes? Let's talk about Patrick Mahomes.
ALL DAY LAAAWNG, *****!

*Remember that one? Bernard Pollard and LJ at camp?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:16 PM   #438
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Yeah thats too bad, but he did seem to have good chemistry with Robinson in the pre-season... we could see some fireworks from those two
It would be nice but also very surprising.

He hasn’t done much of anything since replacing Conley.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:21 PM   #439
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It would be nice but also very surprising.

He hasn’t done much of anything since replacing Conley.
I'm guessing Robinson has a lot of chemistry with Mahomy working the scout team. He sure seemed to preseason. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:23 PM   #440
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Wait, you mean he's probably not going to throw 5 TDs like some of these guys think? They already inducted him into the HoF so they'll be disappointed.
Nobody's inducting him into the HOF. They're just excited. That's what happens when you get ****ing excited about a QB.

Well, if you're a fan with a brain and a pulse, it should make you excited. But I suppose if you want to police Chiefs fan forums and shame people for letting their imaginations run wild on what could possibly end up being the first start of the best Chiefs QB we will have ever seen... I mean, yeah, you can do that, I suppose.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:25 PM   #441
Veteran

Quote:
I think everyone should just know in advance that it's not going to be fair to make any harsh judgements Sunday based on what you see. Mahomes is going to be counting on guys like D-Rob, Chesson, and DAT to beat Harris, Talib, and Roby. Tough odds.

Do you think I have a track record of capitalizing on such bullshit? You don't know me well. Sounds like you have doubt.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #442
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
The Patriots never rest their starters and that includes the best QB in history. They go to a lot of Superbowls.... momentum is everything..... just sayin'
Not resting the starters today.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:22 AM   #443
Starter

Quote:
In fairness, they are playing for the 1 seed still.
CrowbarMan has disabled reputation
Old 12-31-2017, 10:26 AM   #444
MVP

Quote:
Patriots have a bye week before divisional

Chiefs have a bye week before wildcard

It's all good
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-31-2017, 10:36 AM   #445
Starter

Quote:

Dat and Robinson were starters for several of our losses mid-season.
CrowbarMan has disabled reputation
Old 12-31-2017, 11:25 AM   #446
Consuming CP souls

I'm scurred guys!!!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:05 PM   #447
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Well I didn't see CBS pregame with any Mahomes coverage
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:08 PM   #448
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Well I didn't see CBS pregame with any Mahomes coverage
They have to slob the Gillettes and the Steelers. Did like their segment on the BS of the what is a catch rule though.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:12 PM   #449
Diablo Negro

Quote:
You always want to sweep things under the rug. Like that time when you accused me of praising Trubisky over Mahomes. Own it bitch. Everything is in the open here. Admit you lied about that or at least got it wrong. Otherwise you are the Marcellus Wallace getting ass raped by the gooch with a ball gag inuour mouth. . Not the cool one
You must be the dumbest mother ****er on the planet. It was pointed out a long time ago that Black Op made the comment and I have since then told you twice that Black Op and Black Bob are just 2 different ways to spell moron. Now **** off with yourself.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:16 PM   #450
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
They have to slob the Gillettes and the Steelers. Did like their segment on the BS of the what is a catch rule though.
Yeah I was disappointed I figured he would get something...
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.