Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2014, 03:17 PM  
Supporter

Adrian Peterson Indicted

Reckless/negligent injury to a child. Indicted.

This league may not be able to sustain too many more of these black eyes. It's a mess.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:55 PM   #436
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Peterson may go into politics. He would be a shoe-in for Minority Whip.
+
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:56 PM   #437
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Look AP probably went too far, I am not arguing that.

I can tell you I have had blood drawn when getting whoopins as a child. Its not hard to break skin.

Do I agree with it? No. Did I do that to my daughter? No.

But the is very subjective. If the law thinks an issue, which they do, it will go its course.

But keep in mind if the 1st indictment didn't go through, it must be fairly borderline.

I am not condoning his actions, I just know how the media has had a way of making everything look as bad as possible recently.

Edit: Also defensive wounds? You mean he tried to cover his ass with his hands while getting whipped? No shit you think?
it looks bad because it was bad.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:26 PM   #438
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Peterson may go into politics. He would be a shoe-in for Minority Whip.
How the hell did I miss this?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #439
You Sweetie!

I usually beat my kids with a Billy Butler Royal's souvenir mini bat.

Just joking I don't have kids!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:34 PM   #440
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post

using a Billy Butler bat, you're probably miss anyway.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #441
I'm with the banned.

Purple seems to cause running backs to act out.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:42 PM   #442
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I was well behaved as a kid. My parents never spanked or hit me. My father was horribly opposed to violence against kids because he was hit with switches and rubber hoses. He swore it was horrible abuse and only a coward would inflict such suffering on a child. I'll take his word for it.

Apparently according to many people here that has never happened in the history of ever. You apparently MUST beat a child for them to behave, because they have anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias to back up their claims!
I never struck my son. The idea was to teach them to make good decisions on their own, not out of fear of getting your ass beat.

That was our choice. I don't think that parents who chose to spank are bad parents. A whack on the buttocks is way different than what AP supposely did to his kid, But, if you are disciplining your kid and you draw blood, you deserve jail and to lose your child.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:55 PM   #443
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:

And if you did have kids, they'd probably be way to nice to beat the shit out of.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:09 PM   #444
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
And if you did have kids, they'd probably be way to nice to beat the shit out of.
Dude my dad beat my ass with the belt. :/
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:10 PM   #445
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

I used to get the belt...I don't even know what a switch is tho
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:24 PM   #446
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I got that and the switch. Usually when he was drunk. Different era.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:14 AM   #447

Quote:
I got the belt with my grandpa. Got a plastic piece of a toy hot wheel race track from my dad. Got the fly swatter from my mom.

The belt and toy race track piece were the most painful. The fly swatter just hurt my feelings.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:17 AM   #448
You Sweetie!

"Son, this is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you."
Old 09-13-2014, 12:19 AM   #449
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I got the belt with my grandpa. Got a plastic piece of a toy hot wheel race track from my dad. Got the fly swatter from my mom.

The belt and toy race track piece were the most painful. The fly swatter just hurt my feelings.
Race track piece sounds like unfair game. I'm sorry bud. PM me if you ever want to unravel those feelings. I'm here for you.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:19 AM
Fat Elvis
This message has been deleted by Fat Elvis.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:40 AM   #450

Quote:
Race track piece sounds like unfair game. I'm sorry bud. PM me if you ever want to unravel those feelings. I'm here for you.
I tried finding a picture of the race track piece that I was referring to and found something close:

He'd use the pieces of the track which are similar to the stack of orange pieces on the right side of the pic. Only difference was that the track was green and the pieces were longer, so presumably flimsier.

I don't think he realized that it would be as painful as it was. It was those freaking edges that made them suck ass. My dad always got the belt growing up and I think in his mind, he figured that race track piece was a step down from the belt.

I'd get over it, but what pissed me off was why I would get in trouble... sometimes I could be a little shit...definitely wasn't an angel and had my moments where I was just...wild. However, I hated being punished/grounded for not turning the corner properly while finishing my outside single leg in wrestling practice or (gasp) actually losing a wrestling match....which didn't happen often, but did happen every once in a while.

Crazy wrestling parents are crazy.

Dad and I are cool...I don't think there is anyone in the world that we love more than each other... However, I definitely make it known that I thought that the way he handled those things was bullshit, whenever it gets brought up...which isn't very often.