Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2017, 03:46 PM  
Dirty Bit

Chiefs sign Revis

Well this should really save the day {sarcasm}
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #436
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Maybe so but I don't think its football that he cares so much about. If it were he wouldn't keep getting dumbass penalties and woudl attempt to tackle the guy with the ball on occasion.

And no he doesn't want to be in KC that much is glaringly obvious.
All ****ing speculative bullshit.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:31 PM   #437
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
All ****ing speculative bullshit.
Sure it is, based off pretty glaring observations.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:34 PM   #438
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Sure it is, based off pretty glaring observations.
Go ahead and link me to all of the quotes that say that he wants out of KC and wants to be a Raider as soon as he's out of here.

Quotes that talk about his pride in Oakland don't count.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:43 PM   #439
In Search of a Life

They he doesn’t wanna be in kc narrative is weird.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:50 PM   #440
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He's made it a number of times.

I'm not arguing his talent. I'm not arguing we should cut/trade him - I want him locked down.
Link me to a quote of his that says he does not want to play for the chiefs.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:52 PM   #441
You gotta kill a few people

He took the BART one time!!!1!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:53 PM   #442
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by track View Post
Newman was the Big 12 100 meter dash champion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
yeah hand timed at pro day counts for shit
Lol yes, yeeessss. Keep it coming.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:02 PM   #443
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Go ahead and link me to all of the quotes that say that he wants out of KC and wants to be a Raider as soon as he's out of here.

Quotes that talk about his pride in Oakland don't count.
I never said he wanted to be a Raider and never mentioned anything about quotes.

And I am just going by my opinion based off my observations just like you are going by your opinion he is apparently happy as a pig in shit in KC.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:35 PM   #444
Supporter

Quote:
And I am just going by my opinion based off my observations just like you are going by your opinion he is apparently happy as a pig in shit in KC.
You create the ****ing weirdest narratives
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #445
MVP

Quote:
I never said he wanted to be a Raider and never mentioned anything about quotes.

No one said that
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:56 PM   #446
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
No one said that
I know that.

Based off your observations does Peters appear to be happy in KC?
Old 12-11-2017, 04:04 PM   #447
I've Made a Huge Mistake

I get with his attitude sometimes and his connection to Oakland that it makes sense that he could deep down enjoy the idea of being a Raider.

However where is this "glaring" or "obvious" evidence that some people speak of? Because he acts like an idiot means he wants to be on the Raiders? They aren't even going to be in Oakland soon.

This entire Peters situation is starting to lose all perspective. The guy is damn good and we are a better team with him. Yesterday doesn't change that. Sure there are points where you need to draw the line and the Chiefs did that.

Lets see how he reacts before we are trading away a guy that is not easy to come by, attitude or not. People can grow up.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:07 PM   #448
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I get with his attitude sometimes and his connection to Oakland that it makes sense that he could deep down enjoy the idea of being a Raider.

However where is this "glaring" or "obvious" evidence that some people speak of? Because he acts like an idiot means he wants to be on the Raiders? They aren't even going to be in Oakland soon.

This entire Peters situation is starting to lose all perspective. The guy is damn good and we are a better team with him. Yesterday doesn't change that. Sure there are points where you need to draw the line and the Chiefs did that.

Lets see how he reacts before we are trading away a guy that is not easy to come by, attitude or not. People can grow up.
By God it's someone that isn't a complete reerun!
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:08 PM   #449
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Good post
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #450
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Absolutely this. And that's all grounded in a common understanding that everyone knows whatever he's doing right now, that shit with his temper and avoiding tackles needs to stop quickly or else he doesn't deserve an extension. But crazy talk for anyone to undermine his talent when he has his shit together.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.