Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM  
Chiefs

Spagnuolo hired as DC

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 PM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:14 PM   #436
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Marty says this is as good as done.
Hey gang'in it - huh?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:16 PM   #437

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

Boom.
Me, doing wishful thinking: "Well he doesn't have any Chiefs phone numbers so he's answering anything 816."
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:17 PM   #438
oxymoron

Hey, the 4-3 under is back! Just like...wait for it...wait for it...GREG ROBINSON!!!!

Maybe we'll get REALLY lucky and see some 3-3-5! Or even some 2-3-6!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 01-23-2019, 12:18 PM   #439
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Mack Wilson I would think is on the radar.
Both Wilson and White operate in primarily 3-4 defenses in college. That's not to say they CAN'T make the transition to pure 4-3 backers; White in particular seems capable of doing pretty much anything you'd need him to do. But Wilson strikes me as a little on the smallish side to be able to truly excel in a 4-3. He might have issues similar to what DJ experienced when he first came into the league.

White is simply a prototype middle linebacker whereas Wilson is more of a supercharged DoD to my eyes. Maybe you make him a Will? I think that's where Hitchens has had his most success in a 4-3 in the past but I don't really recall.

It's just damn deep into the weeds at that point.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:18 PM   #440
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

Boom.
I bet Spagnuolo thought that number was KC's FO calling him to discuss the contract, that is why he picked it up .
gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.gold_and_red must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #441
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've been thinking a lot about Andy's comment about inside pressure as well. I think moving to a 4-3 was a forgone conclusion. 3-4 linemen are traditionally space eating run stuffers. If Andy wants to get at QB's from the A and B gaps, 4-3 and 4-3 under fronts are the way to do it.
I was always surprised Andy stuck with Sutton at a time when the guy who helped make him, Jim Johnson, was starting to see a lot of his concepts popularized again.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:20 PM   #442
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Hey, the 4-3 under is back! Just like...wait for it...wait for it...GREG ROBINSON!!!!

Maybe we'll get REALLY lucky and see some 3-3-5! Or even some 2-3-6!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #443
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Both Wilson and White operate in primarily 3-4 defenses in college. That's not to say they CAN'T make the transition to pure 4-3 backers; White in particular seems capable of doing pretty much anything you'd need him to do. But Wilson strikes me as a little on the smallish side to be able to truly excel in a 4-3. He might have issues similar to what DJ experienced when he first came into the league.

White is simply a prototype middle linebacker whereas Wilson is more of a supercharged DoD to my eyes. Maybe you make him a Will? I think that's where Hitchens has had his most success in a 4-3 in the past but I don't really recall.

Wilson's 238 lbs. That's fine for a 4-3 LB. he's 33 lbs. up on DoD according to Wiki. I think DoD played a more than 205 this year, though.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #444
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

What about Germaine Pratt?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #445
sorta mod-ish

I want to believe this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
But I'm feeling a whole lot of this -
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
How unsurprising and uninspiring.
I guess if it really is imminent, I'll just comfort myself knowing it's not Sutton and it's a fresh start. I have my doubts about transitioning to a 4-3 under with this personnel, but we'll see. Would have really, really like Mike MacDonald.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:22 PM   #446
In Search of a Life

Quote:

If the Jags are gonna blow the D up, wouldn't you have to call about one of the DL or LB's?

Maybe Myles Jack or Malik or Calais Campbell
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:24 PM   #447
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Wilson's 238 lbs. That's fine for a 4-3 LB. he's 33 lbs. up on DoD according to Wiki. I think DoD played a more than 205 this year, though.
I had seen it suggested that he was playing more in the 225-230 range but ultimately the combine will tell the tale there.

I refer back to White who is said to have a playing weight around 250-255 and gets that weight humming in the 4.5 flat range. That guy is just an absolute monster.

It's all masturbating 'till they hit the combine but I'm gonna be intrigued by how those 2 compare. As of right this minute, White is a defense-altering prospect to me and Wilson's more of a complementary player.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:25 PM   #448
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If nothing else, I think we can just be happy that Reid clearly sees the urgency in winning now. He could’ve given Bob more time, since we went further this year than any other in his time.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:26 PM   #449
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I had seen it suggested that he was playing more in the 225-230 range but ultimately the combine will tell the tale there.

I refer back to White who is said to have a playing weight around 250-255 and gets that weight humming in the 4.5 flat range. That guy is just an absolute monster.

It's all masturbating 'till they hit the combine but I'm gonna be intrigued by how those 2 compare. As of right this minute, White is a defense-altering prospect to me and Wilson's more of a complementary player.
Is there any chance White is there late in the first?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 12:27 PM   #450
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Is there any chance White is there late in the first?
Hell no. That dude is going top 10....top 15 at the latest.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread