Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2014, 10:06 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?

Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Simply Red; 03-26-2020 at 07:11 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:04 AM   #436
The pizza king of kansas

Yeah it better as long as you don't overheat me then it painful. Also if you see wal mart employees in the bathroom most the time their using the bathroom but some are just hanging out in there to take a break.

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; 06-11-2024 at 02:09 AM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:07 AM   #437
MVP

Buy high quality magnesium..it’s a centuries old remedy. Works.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-11-2024, 03:11 AM   #438
Fish are scared of me

I ate two plums last week and shit myself
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 12:16 PM   #439
Consuming CP souls

Yogoboyad in a gas station bathroom TWICE on the drive home. Trying to figure out what the culprit was. Hovered for 5 minutes driving, ran in and let it fly just in time. Almost a mini recreation of "the League" scene and hit the side of the road but hit a gas station JUST in time.

*this has been a "simply red" original story*
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 12:59 PM   #440
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
simply red just sent me this

prayers up

You know someone yelled "STAT" when that hog came out.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-11-2024, 01:56 PM   #441
Consuming CP souls

Tyrone's hog fell off from pounding too much on his Friday night adventures
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 01:58 PM   #442
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Yogoboyad in a gas station bathroom TWICE on the drive home. Trying to figure out what the culprit was. Hovered for 5 minutes driving, ran in and let it fly just in time. Almost a mini recreation of "the League" scene and hit the side of the road but hit a gas station JUST in time.

*this has been a "simply red" original story*
They still have it but the picture is bad.

Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 02:05 PM   #443
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
They still have it but the picture is bad.

That was VERY similar to the experience. If it had been a traffic jam or 1 more red light, that's what the result would have been.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:06 PM   #444
Rookie

If you’re not using Cottonelle flushable wipes after dropping a deuce, then I feel sorry for your wife/girlfriend/booty call. Wipe with TP then finish off your brown-eye with a refreshing, moist, Cottonelle wipe, or two, to get it spick and span. Your woman will appreciate not whiffing doody when she’s down there. It’ll also give you peace of mind that you’re not presenting her with poor anus hygiene as well.
KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.KC Shox < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:11 PM   #445
In Search of a Life

Why does every BM have to start out like a raw potato and finish like mashed potatoes? I get the pain up front, and then it just dies halfway through because the mushy stuff has no pushing power, and I have to use half a roll of TP.

I'm glad I've finally found a forum where I can share this information. Stay tuned for many more updates.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:18 PM   #446
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Why does every BM have to start out like a raw potato and finish like mashed potatoes? I get the pain up front, and then it just dies halfway through because the mushy stuff has no pushing power, and I have to use half a roll of TP.

I'm glad I've finally found a forum where I can share this information. Stay tuned for many more updates.
This is why we need Simply Red back. Clean breakers from board members are DOWN 250% in his absence.
Old 06-11-2024, 02:21 PM   #447
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
That was VERY similar to the experience. If it had been a traffic jam or 1 more red light, that's what the result would have been.
Years ago I had a close call, I had Gates and then drove a ways away to visit a friend and I barely made it back home.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-11-2024, 06:38 PM   #448
On Hiatus

Imagine having your gall bladder removed and then a week layer going across town to have dinner at a friend's house...you know the snooty kind that you would never use their bathroom except in extreme emergency.

Well....the topper for the night was that she fixed Mexican food because it was her family's favorite. They lived on Overland Park and we lived in Liberty. It was bad enough that I had to hold it all in for 45 minutes but what made matters worse was a wreck at the Hiway 69 and 435 interchange.

We barely made it to the house before I practically jumped out of the driver seat to run to the newly finished basement bathroom. All the while my wife and kids laughing.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:00 PM   #449
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Years ago I had a close call, I had Gates and then drove a ways away to visit a friend and I barely made it back home.
Can I help youuuuuu
Old 06-11-2024, 07:47 PM   #450
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
simply red just sent me this

prayers up

UBEJA SIGHTING!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.