Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-14-2019, 01:26 PM   #2
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Expect incoming Fire Me Boy! neg rep upside yo head
Boo-****ing-hoo. And I hope he is aware that I strike back, with precision and malice.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:51 PM   #3
Paladin

The Disney SWs circle jerk is in full force. Kathleen Kennedy appreciates the contribution of your souls.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:20 PM   #4
MVP

I wonder if this will be shit like the last one was
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2019, 06:59 PM   #5
Starter

Hope it's not a steaming piece of shit like the last jedi.
Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:13 PM   #6
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT View Post
Hope it's not a steaming piece of shit like the last jedi.
Hold out your right hand and close your eyes.

Now, hold out your left hand.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:50 PM   #7
I'll be back.

It's plainly obvious "Rise of the Skywalker "doesn't refer to a person.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:08 AM   #8
Bring it on Ahab!

By the way, what the **** ever happened to the Knights of Ren?

We hear about them and then... nothing. Where the **** are they? We gonna see these guys or what? We just pretending that was never mentioned?
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:40 AM   #9
oxymoron

They were in the poster, but that doesn't guarantee we see them.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:36 PM   #10
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
By the way, what the **** ever happened to the Knights of Ren?

We hear about them and then... nothing. Where the **** are they? We gonna see these guys or what? We just pretending that was never mentioned?
They were off having coffee somewhere. They're in the movie. If you watch the trailer, you can clearly see Kylo Ben killing the one that carries the club/ass paddle. My guess is that Hux has loosed them on Kylo Ben for killing Snoke.

In this movie, Hux is feeding info. to the resistance in order to try and take down Kylo Ben. He hopes to succeed him of course.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:05 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I said nothing could bring me back and that's not actually true.

Kill Rose in a trailer. And I mean in the most grueling and pointless way possible. She's out gathering food and steps on a land mine from a war generations ago. It blows off her leg and she gets eaten by Ewoks or something.

Do THAT and I'll go get my tickets.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:23 AM   #12
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Kill Rose in a trailer. And I mean in the most grueling and pointless way possible. She's out gathering food and steps on a land mine from a war generations ago. It blows off her leg and she gets eaten by Ewoks or something.

Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:06 AM   #13
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

You know for a fact that they'll have Rose try and sacrifice herself towards the end of the movie and Finn will come out of nowhere and save her, and then they'll share a passionless kiss that means nothing to the entirety of the story.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:27 PM   #14
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
You know for a fact that they'll have Rose try and sacrifice herself towards the end of the movie and Finn will come out of nowhere and save her, and then they'll share a passionless kiss that means nothing to the entirety of the story.
Ugh. I hope they both just die. In fact, let's kill everyone but Lando, Chewie, and the droids and start over.
Old 04-17-2019, 02:45 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Ugh. I hope they both just die. In fact, let's kill everyone but Lando, Chewie, and the droids and start over.
Too bad they can't just reboot the whole damn thing, starting with VII, but at this point, I'd only expect it to be worse.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.