Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 10:44 AM   #436
The man you could post like.

22 pressures in 5 games. That's not even replacement level
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 10:44 AM   #437
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Neck Stinger, probably a pinched nerve, takes awhile to quit hurting. I'm thinking he practices this week and is available, but no sure.
I’d bet Smith starts Saturday as has been the plan all along.

He practiced last week.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-08-2024, 10:46 AM   #438
Veteran

I'm hopeful Smith can return. They didn't put him on IR at the outset so that's somewhat encouraging at least.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-08-2024, 10:46 AM   #439

He needs to. We've missed him. As frustrating as Taylors penalties have been, we actually have a really good duo of pass blocking tackles when both are healthy. Both pretty far up the rankings of pass block win rate while being amongst the least helped OL.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240108-100516.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	126944  
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:03 AM   #440
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I mean it really is a question of how much weight you put on the LV game.

Because really, 12 pressures in 4 games is tolerable. It'll play. Especially for a rookie mid-rounder; it shows someone who may grow into a solid LT.

10 of those 22 pressures game in that Raiders game where I wouldn't have been noticeably worse than he was. Was that game so incredibly awful that it should supersede anything he's done in the games around it? Because around that game, notably the Bengals, Packers and Patriot games, he's been starting caliber. Needs a little help still, but someone you can put in there, plan around and run a good offense.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 11:07 AM   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Because really, 12 pressures in 4 games is tolerable. It'll play. Especially for a rookie mid-rounder; it shows someone who may grow into a solid LT.

10 of those 22 pressures game in that Raiders game where I wouldn't have been noticeably worse than he was. Was that game so incredibly awful that it should supersede anything he's done in the games around it? Because around that game, notably the Bengals, Packers and Patriot games, he's been starting caliber. Needs a little help still, but someone you can put in there, plan around and run a good offense.
Going to have to put more games where he's serviceable on his record to be able to write that one off.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:13 AM   #442
MVP

Quote:
I've said this the whole time outside of one game. He's been next level awful. An absolute turnstile.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 11:17 AM   #443
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I think Rt tackle would be the better position for him.. I can totally see Taylor switching to left next year and Morris at Rt… Smith is gone after this year I believe..
Yeah I was wondering about that hen they move Taylor over yesterday.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:18 AM   #444
In Search of a Life

Yikes. I guess I need to re evaluate myself and my watching of tackle play. That's bad.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:20 AM   #445
MVP

Quote:

That Vegas game is why I'd rather have the Chiefs face Buffalo (even on the road) over the Browns. The Ravens DL is also no joke.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:21 AM   #446
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
That Vegas game is why I'd rather have the Chiefs face Buffalo (even on the road) over the Browns. The Ravens DL is also no joke.
I think the point there too is that without our normal starting tackles, we have literally no chance. Morris allows the whole left side of the line to collapse on every passing play.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 11:51 AM   #447
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
If Smith still can't go in the playoffs, kicking Thuney out to LT and starting Allegretti at LG may be necessary.

Morris has been a turnstile and he's not showing any improvement.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:54 AM   #448
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Yeah - I have no interest in playing the Browns if Smith can't play.

Garrett will massacre Morris. He massacres most folks, but Smith - as someone suggested above - can lose slow.

Smith won't win the day against Garrett, nor should he be expected to. But he can lose slowly enough that you can give him help and survive. Morris, OTOH, was losing badly enough and quickly enough that the help didn't make a difference.

Like I said, Morris was so bad that nothing else that happened in the Vegas game could even be given a true analysis. He torched everything. It was brutal. And yeah, Garrett could absolutely do that to us again.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2024, 11:57 AM   #449
MVP

Quote:
Yeah - I have no interest in playing the Browns if Smith can't play.

Garrett will massacre Morris. He massacres most folks, but Smith - as someone suggested above - can lose slow.

Smith won't win the day against Garrett, nor should he be expected to. But he can lose slowly enough that you can give him help and survive. Morris, OTOH, was losing badly enough and quickly enough that the help didn't make a difference.

Like I said, Morris was so bad that nothing else that happened in the Vegas game could even be given a true analysis. He torched everything. It was brutal. And yeah, Garrett could absolutely do that to us again.
Garrett is an absolute monster. If Smith can't go we HAVE to at least slide Thuney to RT because Pat will be broken in half on the first drive.
Old 01-08-2024, 12:01 PM   #450
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
I think the point there too is that without our normal starting tackles, we have literally no chance. Morris allows the whole left side of the line to collapse on every passing play.
No he does not.

Jeez, you guys with your hyperbole.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote