Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2024, 03:58 PM  
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

New Orleans

Hitting a cruise ship out of New Orleans next week. Going to be in New Orleans a couple of days early. What are some things we can see or do? I know the French Quarter area has several things but what else is there to do?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:29 PM   #31
MVP

Also you can go on a bus tour of the Garden District which is pretty cool and they throw in an old cemetery to check out as well. They use to have a families for generations placed in those big crypts. It was kind of weird but informative.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 09:34 PM   #32
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Don’t know if it’s still there but the scotch house. It might be Willie Mays scotch house? Great chicken, and great New Orleans atmosphere.

The red beans and rice are the bomb as well.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 09:45 PM   #33
King Shit of **** Mountain

That place with the one gallon take out daiquiris.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 10:07 PM   #34
I don’t care for Auburn

Best food in the city is at Jacques-Imo’s in my opinion. Brigtsen’s and Shaya are also incredible.

Best sandwiches are at Cochon Butcher and Parkway Poboys.

Best cocktails are at the Cure.

Best place for live music is anywhere on Frenchmen Street—dba, Spotted Cat, Blue Nile.

If you’re not having a great time in NOLA, the problem is you.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-10-2024, 10:12 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Go to the site of the Battle of New Orleans, I found the site to be fascinating with a tour guide describing the battle lines and such to us.

Its where General Andrew Jackson made a name for himself as it brought about the end of the War of 1812. Estimated casualties of the battle was U.S.
62 to England's 2,034. And England had more forces on the field.

Its just a few miles away from New Orleans.
Oh, I never thought of that. I really want to do that the next time I travel to New Orleans.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 10:13 PM   #36
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That's EAST St. Louis.
I bet St. Louis is in second place, though.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.