Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2024, 04:16 PM  
GDT Contributor

Welcome to hell, Buffalo

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ockets-in-2024

Bills may never win a SB! Muhuhuhahahaha
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:47 PM   #31
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
A 7-10 Bills season would be fun so they can officially stop comparing QBs forever
The AFC Least could be shit next year… that will be their saving grace.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:49 PM   #32
GDT Contributor

Cool guys, thanks for hijacking the thread with your nonsense. Have fun talking about me I’m out!
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:50 PM   #33
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Cool guys, thanks for hijacking the thread with your nonsense. Have fun talking about me I’m out!
Hopefully you mean you’re leaving CP not just this thread
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 05:52 PM   #34
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Twisted’s name and occupation are common knowledge around here. You must have missed posting those days when you were replacing the engine on your Kia Soul
Common knowledge amongst morons is knowledge? If that cluck is a portfolio manager I’m ****ing Elon Musk. The only thing that fool ever managed was his syphilis.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:53 PM   #35
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Hopefully you mean you’re leaving CP not just this thread
Nope, I’m gonna stay you pussy ass bitch!
Old 03-09-2024, 05:55 PM   #36
What's up braj?

Oh weird you’re back
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:56 PM   #37
Supporter

I’m out, no wait I’m back.

Let me tell you how my fandom has fluctuated almost a decade longer in the span of 3 posts.

Let me tell you about the terrible cars I drive like I’m cool.

Let me tell you about the make believe job I have.

Let me act tough and edgy but my shit talk is worse than a 10 year old Gilbert Grape
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 05:58 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
I don’t want to tell you because you won’t believe me. But, here goes — I’ve been a financial advisor for almost 20 years and most likely have more money and assets than you do. And I don’t give a shit about cars being depreciating assets; people that have money don’t just fyi. I buy what I want, not what I need. Congrats on being a Chiefs fan so long, you’re a lot older than me. Who’s next???
This post just screams insecurity. I bet you look like Danny Devito. Only shorter. And the only thing in your wallet is an expired bus pass and your brothers Sam's club membership card since you can't afford to buy your own.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-09-2024, 05:59 PM   #39
Why so serious?

Quote:
Common knowledge amongst morons is knowledge? If that cluck is a portfolio manager I’m ****ing Elon Musk. The only thing that fool ever managed was his syphilis.
I’ll tell you what: if I can’t provide proof to you and this board that I’m a portfolio manager, I will give $1,000 to every member of CP who posts in this thread over the next 60 days. If I can, you are banned from CP for a year.

PS - my only connection to Elon Musk is we share the same undergraduate degree. I bet you’ll have to look up where that’s from. Hence, you, sir, are most certainly not Elon Musk.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 06:01 PM   #40
Champion Golfer Of The Year

“Rent free”…

Peepantsmeme.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:01 PM   #41
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’ll tell you what: if I can’t provide proof to you and this board that I’m a portfolio manager, I will give $1,000 to every member of CP who posts in this thread over the next 60 days. If I can, you are banned from CP for a year.

PS - my only connection to Elon Musk is we share the same undergraduate degree. I bet you’ll have to look up where that’s from. Hence, you, sir, are most certainly not Elon Musk.
DaFace, ban this man! I want my $1000
Old 03-09-2024, 06:02 PM   #42
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You said 30 years. Then you heard I was 32 years. And you said you were 36 years. How convenient to revise!

For starters, I have an i8 cost more than your M4, and that’s before the inflation of the last 5 years.
You seemed like a Honda guy
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:21 PM   #43
My Mamma Says

My dick is bigger than yours…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 06:21 PM   #44
[b]Supporter[/b]

49turd is currently at the mall supplement store stocking up on testosterone pills and laughing at the beta teenagers walking the halls. Bitch ass kids don’t know what he’s driving.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 06:22 PM   #45
MVP

That poor fan base, represented by a handful of meth heads allowed to play with lighter fluid
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.