Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2023, 06:40 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***NFL Cuts Thread***

Post cuts for all other teams. Should be some interesting ones.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:34 PM   #31
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
He immediately started running but there was a guy right on him about to cut him off so he hesitated to wait for a block. He should've just tried to beat him to the edge. But whatever.

Hey, thx for posting.

I think I agree with you. I think Darwin is trying to point at 82 (I think) with his elbow to block for him. I always kind of wondered why he waved his elbow like that before.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:42 PM   #32
Supporter

Breeland Speaks and Taco Charlton cut by the 49ers. There's a couple of wasted high picks. As good as Veach has been at drafting, I'll never understand what he saw in Speaks. I don't blame him for taking a chance on Charlton as a reclamation product. Unfortunately, both are turds that keep getting flushed
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 10:49 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Bumper Pool? Parents had to be high!
Actually, his parents named him James. His nickname was Bumper. But when he was 16, he legally changed his name to Bumper James Pool. I only know this because he played for Arkansas.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 10:57 PM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
He immediately started running but there was a guy right on him about to cut him off so he hesitated to wait for a block. He should've just tried to beat him to the edge. But whatever.
I saw it the same way. I understand why people didn't like Darwin, but it's not like he cost us anything there. We scored pretty quickly. He's gone. I don't understand the need to shit on him as much as we do.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 08-27-2023, 11:12 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Quite some historical revisionism.
Quite an observation and choice of words.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-27-2023, 11:27 PM   #36
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

paper cuts are the worst

Spoiler!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2023, 11:30 PM   #37
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Bears cut former 1st rounder OT Alex Leatherwood.

Veach loves those struggling first rounders.
we probably don’t have the cap space to claim him.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2023, 11:43 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
I don't understand the need to shit on him as much as we do.
People get butthurt when they buy the hype and the guy doesn't live up to it.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 08-28-2023, 04:41 AM   #39
You Sweetie!

so did we sign any of these scrubs?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2023, 06:57 AM   #40
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
SOFA KING

I had no idea you had such a love affair with CEH - why don't you tell us what CEH will do for the Chiefs that Darwin Thompson couldn't?

Kthxbai
This post certainly caught my attention
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2023, 09:12 AM   #41
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-28-2023, 09:35 AM   #42
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Cut Justin Watson, if someone keeps him off your PS just replace him with Marcus Kemp (yknow, the exact same guy) and keep ISM on your 53 man.

See how !@#$ing easy this is, Bert?

You can't let Watson cost you Smith-Marsette, man. Because at WORST he gets sniped from your PS and you just go sign some other 'break glass in case of emergency' slapdick like Kemp to have around for the scout team.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 09:49 AM   #43
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I want to sign linebacker Bumper Pool.

That may be the strangest name I've ever heard of.
This guy agrees
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dickbutkus.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	126445  
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2023, 09:49 AM   #44
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Cut Justin Watson, if someone keeps him off your PS just replace him with Marcus Kemp (yknow, the exact same guy) and keep ISM on your 53 man.

See how !@#$ing easy this is, Bert?

You can't let Watson cost you Smith-Marsette, man. Because at WORST he gets sniped from your PS and you just go sign some other 'break glass in case of emergency' slapdick like Kemp to have around for the scout team.
Maddening as it is I think it's diversionary speed and blocking that keeps Watson. I'd MUCH rather have IMS but they seem to have a v specific role for Watson. Kemp does half of it but not the other I suspect.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-28-2023, 09:52 AM   #45
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Maddening as it is I think it's diversionary speed and blocking that keeps Watson. I'd MUCH rather have IMS but they seem to have a v specific role for Watson. Kemp does half of it but not the other I suspect.
Poverty MVS?

That's not a good reason to lose a young, potentially productive player.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.