Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-26-2022, 12:08 PM  
MVP

Direckshun thinks Willie Gay is toxic and not liked in the locker room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that doesn’t deserve it’s own thread that Gay is not particularly well liked in the locker room. He does have toxic characteristics, maybe it spills out in the locker room.

Just a silly suspicion based on the media I’ve consumed. Feel free to disregard.

But if they trade him away this offseason or let him walk in 2024 despite outstanding play, remember my paranoia.
What do you all think of his baseless claim?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-26-2022, 01:57 PM   #31
What's up braj?

Direckshun > dlphag
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:58 PM   #32
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Huge difference between saying something bad and just totally pulling something out of your ass. Which is what Direck routinely does it seems
Well he didn't make a thread about it. Instead just a random post.

Here I will make a comment too. I think Willie plays recklessly and overruns and takes bad angles to the ball carrier. I said this several years ago and nothing has changed. That aggressiveness can lead to splashy great plays but often leads to longer gains than need be. It's up to the coaches to help him to play with an aggressive nature but maintain control. So far still a work in progress.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2022, 02:02 PM   #33
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well he didn't make a thread about it. Instead just a random post.

Here I will make a comment too. I think Willie plays recklessly and overruns and takes bad angles to the ball carrier. I said this several years ago and nothing has changed. That aggressiveness can lead to splashy great plays but often leads to longer gains than need be. It's up to the coaches to help him to play with an aggressive nature but maintain control. So far still a work in progress.
I think he's overrated on here for sure.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 02:05 PM   #34
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I think he's overrated on here for sure.
We're used to seeing Anthony Hitchens, and Ben Niemann. I'll take Gay all day everyday over those two.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 02:07 PM   #35
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
We're used to seeing Anthony Hitchens, and Ben Niemann. I'll take Gay all day everyday over those two.
Yes he's better than those 2 and has a high ceiling gowever he hasn't came close to reaching it. When he was out if wasn't real noticeable IMO
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2022, 02:09 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Direckshun might have a point. Nobody's really talking to him...

Yeah, gee, he seems really toxic in all of that footage. Like how he says, 'yes sir' whenever receiving coaching. And joking around with his teammates and stuff.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2022, 02:09 PM   #37
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Oh my God! He thinks that?!?!
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2022, 02:12 PM   #38
World's Best Boss

He had a lot of teammates who worked to calm him down while he was having his meltdown during the @Denver game last year. That feels a bit out of step if he was a pariah in the locker room (I would think they would have left him be if that were the case).

Who knows. Direckshun threads are always great for burst, though.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 02:15 PM   #39
Would an idiot do that?

I feel like he has Hot Take PTSD (HTPTSD).... just like the thread that was bumped, really saying absolutely nothing with all the hemming and hawing.

Perhaps maybe he used to have stronger opinions, in my opinion, and now has softer opinions maybe because people would maybe perhaps argue and he maybe didn't enjoy the level of confrontation, just a guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that doesn’t deserve it’s own thread that Gay is not particularly well liked in the locker room. He does have toxic characteristics, maybe it spills out in the locker room.

Just a silly suspicion based on the media I’ve consumed. Feel free to disregard.

But if they trade him away this offseason or let him walk in 2024 despite outstanding play, remember my paranoia.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 03:08 PM   #40
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I feel like he has Hot Take PTSD (HTPTSD).... just like the thread that was bumped, really saying absolutely nothing with all the hemming and hawing.

Perhaps maybe he used to have stronger opinions, in my opinion, and now has softer opinions maybe because people would maybe perhaps argue and he maybe didn't enjoy the level of confrontation, just a guess.
He should have thought about that before he made a random post that was turned into a thread by someone other than him.....
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-26-2022, 03:12 PM   #41
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Sources say the leaker goes by the codename Dyson
you should hear what league circles are saying!
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-26-2022, 03:22 PM   #42
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Can we flush Ubeja’s turd and bring back DeBerg?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2022, 03:25 PM   #43
WhatUneed2Hear

Has a soft spot for vacuum cleaners
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2022, 03:51 PM   #44
World's Best Boss

Friends, ****posters, draftabulators, lend me your ears;
The noble dlphg9 hath told you Direckshun was baseless:
And grievously hath Direck answer’d it.
Here, under leave of dlpheg9 and the rest–
Come I to speak in Direck's call-out thread.
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
He giveth our forum burst,
And what is Chiefsplanet without burst?
But dlpheghe9 says it was the stupidest thing he ever said;
O judgment! thou art fled to suckin' on big ol' chili dogs.
My heart is in the call-out with Direckshun,
For we yearn for the burst of Stealing Laptops, MrBlond, and Kirstie Tynes
So **** thou doubters. Direck posts with heart.
You people who bash Direck. I don't even consider fans.
He posts his heart out every week, and thou continue to bash him...
Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
And now I must pause till the burst return.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 11-26-2022 at 04:02 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 04:02 PM   #45
I'll be back.

Quote:
O judgment! thou art fled to suckin' on big ol' chili dogs.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.