Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2022, 05:29 PM  
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

**** Thurs Nite Sadness - Prime members only ****

steelers at browns

Amazon prime streaming
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:07 PM   #31
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KsBubba View Post
I signed up for the 30 day free trial. Canceling on day 29.
You can just set it to not renew now so you don’t forget…
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:07 PM   #32
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Tony G less than HOF-caliber as a TV analyst.
Amazon will stack rank all the TV analysts and fire the lowest performers
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:09 PM   #33
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Gross game
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:09 PM   #34
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Browns new mascot is sex offendorish

quite fitting
Old 09-22-2022, 06:09 PM   #35
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Anybody know how to get Prime from buffering every 30 seconds?
Maybe try watching it on a 60 second delay.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:10 PM   #36
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Amazon should do a no commentator feed
Old 09-22-2022, 06:10 PM   #37
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Has anyone scored yet?
Ur mom did
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:15 PM   #38
Diablo Negro

The picture on Prime is incredible really. The option to put stats on the right side is cool as well.

I get why people are pissed this is on Prime but they may push networks to up their game a bit.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 06:15 PM   #39
Elway be drinkin' again

Gonzales is such a douche bag.
Wearing gloves.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:16 PM   #40
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

That was a strange way to kick things off

smash a steelers guitar

ok cleveland

between that and the little sex offender mascot you guys are a rapist away at QB
Old 09-22-2022, 06:17 PM   #41
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
The picture on Prime is incredible really. The option to put stats on the right side is cool as well.

I get why people are pissed this is on Prime but they may push networks to up their game a bit.
Just switched over to that prime vision shit

looks like madden
Old 09-22-2022, 06:18 PM   #42
Diablo Negro

Oh yea and your semi annual reminder- Trubisky was drafted well ahead of Mahomes
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:19 PM   #43
I’m a Mahomo!

How long before the first “I miss Kareem Hunt” post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:20 PM   #44
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Just switched over to that prime vision shit

looks like madden
Yeah it does. I'm gonna watch it this way and see how much I like it. Pretty cool on first glance but everything loses its shine with a little time.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2022, 06:20 PM   #45
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
How long before the first “I miss Kareem Hunt” post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First time he touches the football.