Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2020, 01:52 PM  

Drew Brees - Multiple rib fractures and a collapsed lung

Huge news for one of the top NFC contenders.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 02:44 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

He’s done
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 02:46 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Why couldn't it be Brady out 3 weeks.
His is coming. My money is on a non-contact achilles injury that will effectively end his career.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 02:51 PM   #33
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 02:52 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
He's the ex-Chargers doctor.

Total quack.
All I know is he tends to be right a very high percentage of the time when commenting on injuries he sees in NFL games. He's a great follow on Twitter.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 02:55 PM   #35
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Look at his neck. Mike Glennon is jealous.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-16-2020, 02:59 PM   #36
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #37
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Merton Hanks looks on with admiration.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 03:01 PM   #38
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I have no idea. I haven't had a punctured lung, but I have had fractured ribs, twice, and just the thought of getting hit makes me cringe a little.

But a couple years ago Deshaun Watson played a few games with a punctured lung, IIRC. I guess depending on exactly how your ribs are broke, you can play somehow. But it makes a lot of sense that if you're upcoming schedule features two teams that have a combined record of 6-12, rest your icon QB for three weeks, if you can.
We used to do it all the time with Joe Montana.

Dude got hurt his first game here, week 1 vs TB 1993. Dave Kreig started week 2.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:09 PM   #39
I could of gone pro

I had a collapsed lung twice (pneumothorax is the medical term) in 1976 and again in 1985 in the same lung. They pushed an oxygen tube in through your chest wall using a metal spike attached to the end. This releaves the pressure from around the lung and allows it to inflate back on it's own. Just like a cut, spontaneous regeneration of the puncture will heal on it's own. You must stay in the hospital for one week and they'll take an X-ray everyday to see if it's inflating, if not they'll have to go in and sew up the lung, usually the pucture is not that big, it's where it rips away from the breast bone. After one week, they clamp off the tube, but will not remove it, and then take an X-ray. If it is all healed, they remove the tube and you can go home. You'll rest for about 3 weeks.

At the time I worked in a control tower that was five story walk up with no elevator, I couldn't go back to work for a month, no exertion allowed or your reinjure the lung. I don't see how Drew can be back playing QB in less than 2 months if not longer, and I didn't even have broken ribs.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-16-2020, 03:15 PM   #40
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
His is coming. My money is on a non-contact achilles injury that will effectively end his career.
I like the way you think. Evil as me.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:17 PM   #41
Going home eventually

Just crazy lucky for Brady again. The one team he can't beat loses their QB. I mean it's just ****ing stupid.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 03:33 PM   #42
11-5, baby

Quote:
That looks, uh, painful.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2020, 03:40 PM   #43
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

That's not the hit that got him this time, but it seems the 49ers do abuse Drew Brees. They were responsible for the current injuries
Old 11-16-2020, 03:47 PM   #44
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’ve had both & it was god awful pain.
Me too, and I can't imagine even THINKING about football with them. Cringing.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-16-2020, 04:06 PM   #45
Retired Bearcat

Quote:

HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.