Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2020, 11:46 PM  
MVP

Chiefs will receive a 3rd round pick if Bieniemy becomes a HC

Chiefs will receive a 3rd round comp pick if Bieniemy becomes a minority HC...

Pretty much every game the announcers state he wont be Chiefs OC for long...

Sweet deal...3rd round has been kind to KC.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:10 AM   #31
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
No I understand that, I just think this will somewhat discourage minority hires.

No one is thrilled about KC receiving two third round picks.
Why would the team give a ****? They’re only concerned with getting a good HC.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:11 AM   #32
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Why would the team give a ****? They’re only concerned with getting a good HC.
There are certainly teams out there that will think twice before handing another team two 3rd-round picks.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:16 AM   #33
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There are certainly teams out there that will think twice before handing another team two 3rd-round picks.
And those teams deserve to be shitty. Teams **** up draft picks all the time. I’m not concerned if they get an extra 3rd round pick if I’m getting a good coach AND stealing someone from their staff.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:21 AM   #34
Supporter

Does anyone actually believe a team would make a head coach decision based on picking up a 3rd round pick? I mean, great for us and everything but Eric B was going to be hired anyways. That's because he's a great coach, not because he's black. This is just a PR thing.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:26 AM   #35
Andy Reid Supporter

I thought for sure that Borgonzi would be the next in line to leave from our front office, but Field Yates tweet about Ryan Poles is very interesting.

How crazy would that be if Poles and EB both left and we got two 3rd Rd comp picks in 2021 and 2022?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
Does anyone actually believe a team would make a head coach decision based on picking up a 3rd round pick? I mean, great for us and everything but Eric B was going to be hired anyways. That's because he's a great coach, not because he's black. This is just a PR thing.
The team adding the HC does not get a 3rd round comp pick.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #37
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I thought for sure that Borgonzi would be the next in line to leave from our front office, but Field Yates tweet about Ryan Poles is very interesting.

How crazy would that be if Poles and EB both left and we got two 3rd Rd comp picks in 2021 and 2022?
If that happens we get 3 3rd round picks total.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:28 AM   #38
I'll be back.

Reparations!

For white people.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:30 AM   #39
Fish are scared of me

This should be compensation for ANY coach a team loses regardless of race. I really do get tired of the continued divide. It only promotes racism. But if you're losing coaches theat are going into management it should be rewarded .Period.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:43 AM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The team adding the HC does not get a 3rd round comp pick.
Interesting but my point stands. I just don't see this impacting decisions on those hirings.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:57 AM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
Anyone know how they determine the order of compensatory picks in a round?
Color wheel.

Darkest to lightest.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:01 AM   #42
Hockey Town

I don't think it'll matter to the bad teams, I doubt the Jets give a shit about it, but say the Chargers were interested in Bienemy that would probably be an issue, same division, think they're close.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:05 AM   #43
Starter

What is the definition of minority?? Should we check Spags family tree?
BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:10 AM   #44
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Chiefs will receive a 3rd round comp pick if Bieniemy becomes a minority HC...

Pretty much every game the announcers state he wont be Chiefs OC for long...

Sweet deal...3rd round has been kind to KC.
Link to this being passed. I seen where it was a proposal but I didn't think it had been passed into affect.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:27 AM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I don't think it'll matter to the bad teams, I doubt the Jets give a shit about it, but say the Chargers were interested in Bienemy that would probably be an issue, same division, think they're close.
The Chargers would probably throw in additional picks for Bieniemy's knowledge of Reid's offense alone. So there is no way the 3rd round comp picks would dissuade them.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.