Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-21-2020, 10:53 AM  
GDT Contributor

I miss Jamaal Charles

My son and I were just watching his highlights on YouTube. God he was good!
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:00 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
If Patrick can't lean on the running game, that will give the opposition cause to the off on him and get knocked out of games. As I said Mahomes is not Favre he doesn't have super human durability.

IOL and feature RB, protecting Mahomes is the most important issue.
Eh. I'd model last year. If possible, I'd field the same exact team this year.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:50 AM   #32
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You ever ate a chick out and accidentally licked her ASS?
If you're doing it right, you always get a little bit of ass...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:55 AM   #33
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If theres one genuine beef I have with Veach right now, it’s Pennel

Simple math might well send Jones packing, but I’m not buying that shit with him... he was an unheralded journeyman before arriving here, so this deal needs done yesterday

Like Rite Nao
Giddyup.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:58 AM   #34
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Eh. I'd model last year. If possible, I'd field the same exact team this year.
I hope you're being sarcastic, because Mahomes missed 2 and a half games with the very same setup. You'll Andrew Luck him and he'll retire at 30 years old.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:59 AM   #35
sorta mod-ish

JAMAARR
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:02 AM   #36
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
If Patrick can't lean on the running game, that will give the opposition cause to the off on him and get knocked out of games. As I said Mahomes is not Favre he doesn't have super human durability.

IOL and feature RB, protecting Mahomes is the most important issue.

I'm calling some BS right here in the Super Bowl a DB went low on Patrick and knocked himself the **** out of the game. Patrick is like gonna hit me hit me mother ****er
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:25 AM   #37
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I'm calling some BS right here in the Super Bowl a DB went low on Patrick and knocked himself the **** out of the game. Patrick is like gonna hit me hit me mother ****er

Good for him pumping himself up, but he's missed games because he was the whole offense, and the opposition not respecting the run. Luck also congratulated players on hits too
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:27 AM   #38
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Guy averaged like 8 YPC in limited playoff time. He showed up.. just didn't have many opportunities.
Playoff Damien Williams > than anything Jamaal has ever done.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:32 AM   #39

Quote:
Good for him pumping himself up, but he's missed games because he was the whole offense, and the opposition not respecting the run. Luck also congratulated players on hits too

That was one of the most flookyiest injuries i've ever seen. His knee went sideways and they popped it back in but he was up and walking moments later. If that's not super human then idk man.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 11:40 AM   #40
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
That was one of the most flookyiest injuries i've ever seen. His knee went sideways and they popped it back in but he was up and walking moments later. If that's not super human then idk man.
Now, he'll have to deal with that for his whole career, and will need to be watched over when he starts limping.

This is the reason KC needs to put quality resources in IOL and RB.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:34 PM   #41
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Playoff Damien Williams > than anything Jamaal has ever done.
Not surprising considering the circumstances, but no one on the planet would take Damien over Jamaal if faced with the choice.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:58 PM   #42
Politically Incorrect

If memory serves me correct, didn't Jamaal get knocked out of the playoff game against the Colts real early with a concussion?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:02 PM   #43
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
My son and I were just watching his highlights on YouTube. God he was good!

Fake Chiefs fanboy.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:07 PM   #44
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I missed him right up until the moment he went to the Bronco's and said he wanted revenge on us.

**** him and his stupid end zone dance. He is dead to me.

Fumbler

https://youtu.be/OgVUlab7cvM

https://youtu.be/ljKVNHzBiSs

https://youtu.be/1o-Nm8_JJ5U
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 01:50 PM   #45

I bet Raider fans have PTSD every time they see a screen play ran against them.