Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2018, 10:26 PM  
__

Inspiring moments of good sportsmanship.

What're some great moments you can recall where athletes showed true, honorable sportsmanship in ways that inspired you or lifted your spirits?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 11:40 AM   #31
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-28-2018, 11:47 AM   #32
Wasted away again...

When Lightning McQueen loses a chance to win the Piston Cup to help The King who had just had bad wreck.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 11:51 AM   #33
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 12:01 PM   #34
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Brandon Flowers flexes in front of the 'Black Hole' after returning a pick 6.

The funny funny part of this the next day went to the local library sporting Chiefs gear a security guard i knew was pointing shaking his finger at me with a vein popping out of his forehead saying "they disrespected the Raiders" Raider fan was pissed LMFAO
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 01:42 PM   #35
New and Improved

Not really about sportsmanship but about someone who stepped in and saved me from really getting injured or worse.

Years ago I had a chance to go horse back riding. I didn't have any experience but I figured what the hell. Reins, a saddle and stirrups, how hard could it be. Looks like fun.
Anyways, before I knew it I was in the saddle and ready to go. Let's just say 'Bad idea'!
The horse took off at his full speed right away. I was hanging on for dear life and shit got worse. The saddle must have been loose because it started slipping and sliding down the side of the horse. I could hear people yelling at me to let go but I was frozen, in full blown panic mode. The horse was running at full speed, my head not to far from the ground, the saddle kept slipping and I was scared to do anything. Thank god for the K-mart manager, he came out and unplugged the horse.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 02:36 PM   #36
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Not really about sportsmanship but about someone who stepped in and saved me from really getting injured or worse.

Years ago I had a chance to go horse back riding. I didn't have any experience but I figured what the hell. Reins, a saddle and stirrups, how hard could it be. Looks like fun.
Anyways, before I knew it I was in the saddle and ready to go. Let's just say 'Bad idea'!
The horse took off at his full speed right away. I was hanging on for dear life and shit got worse. The saddle must have been loose because it started slipping and sliding down the side of the horse. I could hear people yelling at me to let go but I was frozen, in full blown panic mode. The horse was running at full speed, my head not to far from the ground, the saddle kept slipping and I was scared to do anything. Thank god for the K-mart manager, he came out and unplugged the horse.
waaaaayyooooooo!
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 02:49 PM   #37
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Ok, serious now, I've seen the clip going around the internet of the pitcher striking out his buddy at the State Championship game, then consoling him with a big embrace afterwards. Pretty cool moment.
That was stupid and corny
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:26 PM   #38

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:39 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
When Charles Martin body slammed Jim McMahon ending the season for the Bears starting QB
4:28

Trent Green

**** Gronk piece of shit

8:15
Old 06-28-2018, 09:39 PM   #40
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

When John Elway had sex with all those men.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:54 PM   #41
Supporter

No one else yet?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #42
"You like to drink?"

Spoiler!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
4:28

Trent Green

**** Gronk piece of shit

8:15
Thanks for posting. Roids are a hell of a drug. Can't wait for the season to get underway
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:12 PM   #44

Not sure IIRC but wasn't there a Chief player always accused of grabbing nuts at the bottom of dog piles?

That's inspiring.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:14 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Not sure IIRC but wasn't there a Chief player always accused of grabbing nuts at the bottom of dog piles?

That's inspiring.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.