Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2018, 06:02 PM  
Roy E.

*****Official Royals @ Cardinals 5/21*****

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:43 PM   #31
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPchief View Post
It was a very impressive ball
No doubt it was a ball but I think you are missing the point.

Anyhow, good luck this season.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:49 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Kennedy is hot garbage lately, as are the other veteran starters. Its pathetic, that between Duffy, Kennedy & Hammel, not one of them can give you a chance to win when they take the mound. I mean, i guess i should be glad that Junis & Skoklund are our two best starters right now, since they are the future. But still, you’d think one of the other 3 could actually give you a quality start each time the rotation.

They should just forfeit the first two games to the Cards and then Junis will get his shot in game 3, since he actually gives the team a chance to win when he pitches.
I'd leave all 3 of them in St. Louis......
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:51 PM   #33
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Yup outside of every 8th game where the score 12 then spend the next 7 scoring 2.
This guy has been paying attention.

7, 2, 12, 6, 5, 5 so far tonight.

It's been an average NL offense this year, but with Carpenter getting straightened out and them getting some production from an outfielder other than Pham, the offense is showing that it can put up a lot of runs. Keep in mind that they've done all of this without DeJong or Molina.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 07:51 PM   #34
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Kennedy has only given up 5 runs in 5 innings = Improvement...
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:52 PM   #35
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
im not BS’ing. Go look st the Cardinals thread. Every poster in there is ticked about our performance this year.

We have looked like ass most of the year except for our starting pitching. Which has been phenomenal.
Do you really expect Royals fans to commiserate with you because your team "sucks ass"?

GTFO with that BS.

Last edited by Dartgod; 05-21-2018 at 07:58 PM..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:56 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Kennedy has only given up 5 runs in 5 innings = Improvement...
At least you guys will get the picks from Cain and Hosmer. A lot of teams banking on FA compensation this year (like the Cards w/ Lynn) weren't so fortunate. But yeah, it's looking like a real rough patch is in order. Last I checked, the Royals didn't have a single top 100 prospect.

If you can move Herrera and Moustakas for some starting arms, you can start to build a foundation again.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:05 PM   #37
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
This guy has been paying attention.

7, 2, 12, 6, 5, 5 so far tonight.

It's been an average NL offense this year, but with Carpenter getting straightened out and them getting some production from an outfielder other than Pham, the offense is showing that it can put up a lot of runs. Keep in mind that they've done all of this without DeJong or Molina.
I'm all in on these guys picking it up but you cant argue they gave gone completely absent for long stretches followed by big games then more shit.

I fully understand its a long season and frankly Memorial day on is where things start to heat up but the strikeouts have been an issue for years and if they dont hit HR the scoring goes away.

The common denominator in your stats you listed is HR. And we both know they come in streaks and when they arent there the runs go away.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:08 PM   #38
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Do you really expect Royals fans to commiserate with you because your team "sucks ass"?

GTFO with that BS.
I’m being truthful and real. Your being a dick.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:10 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I'm all in on these guys picking it up but you cant argue they gave gone completely absent for long stretches followed by big games then more shit.

I fully understand its a long season and frankly Memorial day on is where things start to heat up but the strikeouts have been an issue for years and if they dont hit HR the scoring goes away.

The common denominator in your stats you listed is HR. And we both know they come in streaks and when they arent there the runs go away.
Yeah, but that's baseball now. You're going to look long and hard to find a team that doesn't play station to station baseball anymore. Teams have more strikeouts than hits now.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:45 PM   #40
Wasted away again...

Quote:
The hell I was. I'm going to be now though.

You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is if you haven't watched the Royals this year. Typical Cards fan bullshit. Take that to the Cards thread, it don't play here.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 08:51 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:

You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is if you haven't watched the Royals this year. Typical Cards fan bullshit. Take that to the Cards thread, it don't play here.
****in cards fans are a bunch of spoiled bitches. I hope they get decades of losing. It'd be awesome to see how many people fall off the bandwagon
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:56 PM   #42
Damnit Peg

Quote:
You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is....
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:20 PM   #43

Quote:

Carpenter was the worst regular starter in all of baseball last week. O’neil wasn’t even in the majors last week. Mikolas was pitching in Japan last year. We were desperate because other than our starting pitching, we sucked ass.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:24 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
You don't know what "suck ass" baseball is....
l have for many seasons. The Cardinals were really bad in the 70’s. I’ve never talked trash with Royals fans. 15 years of history. Dont trash the fans in any way. Seemed to me you guys are upset with your teams performance. I’m not the issue here.
Old 05-21-2018, 09:28 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Carpenter was the worst regular starter in all of baseball last week. O’neil wasn’t even in the majors last week. Mikolas was pitching in Japan last year. We were desperate because other than our starting pitching, we sucked ass.
Wow. A whole week? That’s rough.

Alex Gordon and Alcides Escobar were the worst 2 regular starters in all of baseball last YEAR.

You guys have NO idea what it is like to suck. Your team, even with a complete dumb **** as a manager, is competing for a playoff spot every single year. You guys dont have a clue.

So please quit trying to sell your sob story to Royals fans . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote