Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-25-2014, 03:50 PM   #2
El Gato Gordo Loco

Nothing. No ketchup, no relish, no anything.

I eat everything, plain. I eat my ribs with out sauce, although I do like a good rub. I get my hamburgers with nothing on it except bacon. No mustard etc. No Mayonnaise.

Yet I like to but syrup on my eggs, and I like to dip chicken nuggets or strips in honey
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

I eat everything, plain. I eat my ribs with out sauce, although I do like a good rub. I get my hamburgers with nothing on it except bacon. No mustard etc. No Mayonnaise.

Yet I like to but syrup on my eggs, and I like to dip chicken nuggets or strips in honey
Probably just as well - much better for you.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
Constable of Untruths

Quote:

I've never met anyone with the same "plain" taste as I have when it comes to condiments. My entire family thinks I'm weird for eating hamburgers and hotdogs plain. I also dip chicken nuggets in honey on the rare occasions that I eat chicken nuggets.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:57 PM   #5
Supporter

Ketchup chopped onions spicy mustard
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:59 PM   #6
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Ketchup chopped onions spicy mustard
And obviously no commas.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:59 PM   #7
Debunking your bullshit

While we're on the topic, has anyone else noticed that the hotdogs at Arrowhead are much better than the ones at Kaufman? They are also bigger and I think cost pretty much the same.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:01 PM   #8
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
While we're on the topic, has anyone else noticed that the hotdogs at Arrowhead are much better than the ones at Kaufman? They are also bigger and I think cost pretty much the same.
Similarly, the popcorn at Arrowhead is literally the best I've ever had at any stadium. The popcorn at the Edward Jones Dome is 2 dollars more expensive and tastes like a really long thumbnail that you chew off during a boring lecture or seminar.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:01 PM   #9
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Clark spares no expense when it comes to assholes. Case in point Pioli and Haley.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:07 PM   #10
Fifty eight sixty two...

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I've never met anyone with the same "plain" taste as I have when it comes to condiments. My entire family thinks I'm weird for eating hamburgers and hotdogs plain. I also dip chicken nuggets in honey on the rare occasions that I eat chicken nuggets.
Wow, I feel like I belong. I'm getting kinda misty about that.

I don't even dip chicken nuggets or put any sauce on wings though. I've even skipped spaghetti sauce at times.

So, yeah, nothing is my answer.
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:16 PM   #11
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsos View Post
Wow, I feel like I belong. I'm getting kinda misty about that.

I don't even dip chicken nuggets or put any sauce on wings though. I've even skipped spaghetti sauce at times.

So, yeah, nothing is my answer.
I always eat spaghetti without sauce. Salt and pepper and just a touch of Italian dressing. If I wanted tomato sauce all over my pasta, I'd make lasagna.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:18 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I always eat spaghetti without sauce. Salt and pepper and just a touch of Italian dressing.
Seems awful. Just a pile of salty carbs.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #13
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

one strip of mustard
one strip of ketchup
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #14
Starter

Ketchup, mustard, relish
Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Start Croyle < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #15
Banned

Chicago style, no tomatoes, extra sport peppers and celery salt
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.