Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
I'll be back.

I'm not surprised.

Clearly Clark Hunt was swayed by my column recommending Shanahan as head coach.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claythan View Post
I'm not surprised.
Let me guess. Nick knew this was happening a week ago just never mentioned it.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Let me guess. Nick knew this was happening a week ago just never mentioned it.
I hate to be a pimp, but Mike Shanahan news has been hitting our premium boards for over a week.

Of course this tidbit was free in the article I wrote 12 days ago if any of you had bothered to pay attention:

http://kan.scout.com/2/827395.html

Quote:
Per an NFL source, Shanahan has made it known through “third-party channels” that he’s interested in the Chiefs’ job but would not require total control of football operations as he did in Denver. Can you imagine the perfect pairing of Shanahan and a general manager who could pluck the right defensive talent from the draft, while assisting in the search for the right defensive coordinator?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
I hate to be a pimp, but Mike Shanahan news has been hitting our premium boards for over a week.

Of course this tidbit was free in the article I wrote 12 days ago if any of you had bothered to pay attention:

And if he was hired Athan would publish that he knew it was going to happen 6 months ago just never told anyone.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
And if he was hired Athan would publish that he knew it was going to happen 6 months ago just never told anyone.
We're not in the prediction business, penguinz. We just report the news as best we can.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:

Why should we pay attention?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #8
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Why should we pay attention?
well he at least had the "pay" part right
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
Rookie

Drew Souchier on channel 9 (NBC) news here in Denver also reported the same news that they received from their NBC affiliates in KC..

Surprised ESPN hasn't heard of this..
Colorado Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Colorado Chief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:30 AM   #10
Losing with passion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Chief View Post
Drew Souchier on channel 9 (NBC) news here in Denver also reported the same news that they received from their NBC affiliates in KC..

Oh they have. They just don't give a crap about KC. They are too focused on worshiping the Cowboys.
JuicesFlowing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.JuicesFlowing is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:11 AM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Chief View Post

What news?

Also what about the "Rooney Rule"? Pioli can't hire anyone without the job being officially open. Then he has to interview a minority candidate. Herm doesn't count.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
I'm not surprised.

So true.

Eh,... did I mention I was once the King of Mars?
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
I'm not surprised.

Your article is the #1 result on Google for "shanahan chiefs".
jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:06 PM   #14
"Think BOOM!"

Excellent.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #15
Banned

Didn't the Rat have a bad record playing Arrowhead
I could see from an ego standpoint about wanting to play there
other than that -no
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.