Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2010, 01:15 PM  
I'll be back.

Jizz-sniffing janitor busts elementary school teacher

Awesome. Our country is ****ed up.

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/...ecent-exposure

Quote:
Hamilton schools teacher Daniel DuPuis faces felony charge for indecent exposure

A Hamilton Community Schools teacher has been arraigned on a felony charge related to allegedly masturbating in school.

Daniel James DuPuis was arraigned Monday in Allegan County District Court on a charge of aggravated indecent exposure which carries a maximum penalty of up to two years in prison. Offenses are alleged to have happened between Jan. 1 and April.

DuPuis, 28, of Holland, who was teaching music at Hamilton Elementary and Hamilton Middle School, was arrested Friday. He has been released on a $5,000 bond.

In a letter sent to parents on Friday, school administrators said they learned of an incident Thursday and contacted police. School officials said DuPuis was suspended without pay and that the alleged activity involved no contact with students or other staff.

According to court records, the Michigan State Police was contacted by school administrators after a janitor found a tissue that “smelled like semen” in a wastebasket in a room at the middle school. DuPuis was interviewed by a state police trooper and the middle school principal Scott Smith.

On several other occasions, according to the record of a probable cause hearing held Friday, the janitor had noted suspicious items in the trash, including a pair of “panties.”

DuPuis admitted to masturbating five times in a locked office area with a glass door and a window with no shade but denied connection to the underwear, according to court records.

He reportedly said students did use the room to practice during lunch and that when the students left, he locked the door of the office and masturbated, with no students around.

DePuis has a wife and two small children and is a worship leader for Engedi Church in Holland, court testimony shows.

The church website lists him as worship director with a B.A. in music education from Hope College.

A call to Engedi Tuesday was not immediately returned.

Speaking before the arraignment Monday, Superintendent Scott Korpak emphasized that “there is no involvement of students ... no involvement of other staff members.”

The charge alleges that DuPuis made “an open or indecent exposure” of himself while fondling himself.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #31
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPhin View Post
Who says he was aroused by the kids? Have you seen what elementary school teachers dress like? Good grief. My wife and I went to register our eldest for kindergarten the other day. We couldn't believe some of the teachers as they pranced along in low cut, sleeveless shirts and high heels.

I think that elementary school teacher is sometimes the way a trophy wife keeps herself busy, judging by the foxes in this school. I told my wife I was signing up for the PTO.
Who says that he wasn't? Sorry, but I'm not exactly inclined to believe him at this point.

You can't take a chance with shit like this. Not with what's at stake.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #32
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Who says that he wasn't? Sorry, but I'm not exactly inclined to believe him at this point.

You can't take a chance with shit like this. Not with what's at stake.
Dude....it's not like he was jerking it under his desk while the kids sat in the classroom.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #33
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
If he gets so excited being a room full of pubescent girls(boys?) that he can't wait until he gets home to flog the bishop, what might he be capable of in another few years? The whole "church leader" angle sends up big red flags, too. Seems like this freak might be a prime candidate to use a position of trust/authority to lure victims.

**** him.
Have you never heard of tugging it just as a stress reliever?
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #34
Most Valuable Villain

Oh.....and this just proves that he should have flushed the "evidence". Why the **** would you just throw it in the trashcan?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #35
Be Kind To Your Pets

RELEASE THE DEMONS....
in the band room!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Dude....it's not like he was jerking it under his desk while the kids sat in the classroom.
But he was jerking it in a glassed in office with no blinds/shades over the glass. That's a little sketchy. I mean, I'm not one to criticize other people's kinks as long as they aren't hurting anyone else... but yeah... that behavior is a little questionable.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #37
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
But he was jerking it in a glassed in office with no blinds/shades over the glass. That's a little sketchy. I mean, I'm not one to criticize other people's kinks as long as they aren't hurting anyone else... but yeah... that behavior is a little questionable.
True....but I automatically wouldn't assume that he was jerking it to the kids.

I'm not condoning his actions......but jumping to the conclusion that he was jerking it to the kids is a little off.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #38
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
*edit nvm, misread
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #39
In Search of a Life

Quote:
True....but I automatically wouldn't assume that he was jerking it to the kids.

I'm not condoning his actions......but jumping to the conclusion that he was jerking it to the kids is a little off.
No, I agree with that as well, as I posted earlier in the thread.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:42 PM   #40
Don't Tease Me

his career is over
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #41
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This is going to drive men completely out of the teaching profession.

In all seriousness, WTF? This should have been handled by the principal saying, "Um, go home and do that, m'kay?" Not by felony charges.
Agree.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:48 PM   #42
MVP

This one time at band camp...er closet.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:48 PM   #43
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
his career is over
He has a bright future as a donor at the sperm bank.

Masturbating in the band room...well, I guess he thought he could pull it off.

It's a black mark on his record, but he's hoping to rub it out.

Last edited by gblowfish; 04-20-2010 at 02:54 PM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #44
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
If this guy did anything but work with kids, I'd just think he was an idiot. But that is not the case.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2010, 02:55 PM   #45
Kind of a mod

Quote:
If this guy did anything but work with kids, I'd just think he was an idiot. But that is not the case.
Let's say for argument's sake that a guy gets caught whacking it in a production plant. Does that mean he's turned on by machinery?

I'm not saying that it's not possible that he's got issues, but it's a pretty big leap. There are plenty of people who aren't child molesters out there.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.