Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

How many Planetteers can you match their username to the picture?

Off season…. How many Planetteers can you match their username to the picture?

Hints, it was taken at Nzoners Game room the real one, in St. Joe. Circa mid to late 90’s? Not sure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4468565308_24814e36b0_o.jpeg
Views:	311
Size:	111.7 KB
ID:	127726  

Last edited by BigRedChief; Yesterday at 10:40 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
HEEEEEEYYYY!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:28 AM   #32
MY LITTLE #15

007, luv, Bugeater, Mr. Plow, beavis, BRC, KC Joe

Lzen, OnTheWarpath, Tiny Evel, Nzoner, ?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:30 AM   #33
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
007, luv, Bugeater, Mr. Plow, beavis, BRC, KC Joe

Lzen, OnTheWarpath, Tiny Evel, Nzoner, ?
Oh, OH OH JoeSomebody!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:31 AM   #34
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Oh, OH OH JoeSomebody!
Was that it? I knew it had Joe in it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #35
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Was that it? I knew it had Joe in it.
Yep and thank god because that would've driven me nuts for at least several hours if not more.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #36
The Maintenance Guy

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=3598
Old Today, 07:41 AM   #37
MY LITTLE #15

Have we determined if the yellow Mizzou shirt guy was an actual CPer, and not a random friend of Joe's photobombing? I cannot even remember having any sort of introduction to him or anything in order to catch a name, CP or otherwise.
Old Today, 07:42 AM   #38
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Have we determined if the yellow Mizzou shirt guy was an actual CPer, and not a random friend of Joe's photobombing? I cannot even remember having any sort of introduction to him or anything in order to catch a name, CP or otherwise.
Posted the link to his profile

Wait you're talking about the other guy. I do remember him as well but he hasn't posted in ages and I can't even begin to guess.
Old Today, 07:46 AM   #39
Life is changing..

Lotta shaved heads and goatees.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #40
The Maintenance Guy

When I can get on my computer I can do search and figure him out. Can't do shit in my phone.
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #41
Wasted away again...

I had them all except for Mr. Plow and Bevischief. I thought Bevis was Halfcan.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #42
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Quote:
Posted the link to his profile

Wait you're talking about the other guy. I do remember him as well but he hasn't posted in ages and I can't even begin to guess.
Quote:
When I can get on my computer I can do search and figure him out. Can't do shit in my phone.
I think that is KCLee. Dude was always getting hurt.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:52 AM   #43
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I don't think I've ever met him. Fuuuuuck now this guy is going to drive me nuts as well.
Old Today, 07:59 AM   #44
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I don't think I was at that one, but I'm pretty sure I've met everybody in the picture at other gatherings. Also pretty sure the guy next to Joe was one of his friends and not a board member.

Damn, those weekends were fun.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #45
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
ExtremeChief, or ExtremelyAccidentProneChief as he became known, because yes, he was always running into a door or something.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote