Life is changing..

Something interesting I read on Facebook

Copied and posted for your pleasure.

A man who can control his sexual urge is a man who can
live many years on earth. Men don't know that some of
their failures are caused by multiple girlfriends Not all girls
have good spirit. Some are demons, others have venom
between their legs.
Some women are destiny destroyers, beware.
Pay close attention:
1. A real man only has one woman in his life.
2. Don't obey your Erection at all times. Most erections
mislead you Control your erection if you don't want to have
few days on earth with much poverty in you.
3. Don't date a lady because she has curves, boobs and a
sexy shape. These things are simply misleading avoid
such, don't fall for what is called social media irony.
4. Not everything you see under skirt you must work to
eat, some skirts contain snakes that bite you and make you
uncomfortable. control your sexual urge Self control and
abstinence pays a lot in most cases.
5. Marrying a woman doesn't mean she owns you. Treat
her with respect Make her your queen, love, honor her and
give her reasons to treat you the same.
6. Having many girlfriends doesn't make you a man. It only
makes you a womanizer, a cheater and a boy.
7. Just because you're good in bed doesn't make you a
man. A real man is a man who does not run away from his
responsibility but faces it squarely.
8. Respect any woman who loves you Yes, is not easy for a
lady to throw her love on you and support your future.
9. The world celebrates successful men No one will
celebrate you for having many girlfriends. So what's the
point tho? Waste of energy, money & wasted sperm.
Remember, being honest, loyal and faithful, is the
trademark of a real man.
Always remember that
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 02:13 PM   #31
Choco Favre

That's from Coach Whitey Sauers
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 02:17 PM   #32
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I could never score 100 points in an NBA game.
Surely you can sink a couple of free throws and shag a fat girl. You know, like theta male.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2024, 02:52 PM   #33
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
First, ****ing like a madman and settling down at an older age is nothing new for men or women.

Second, wtf is an omega male? Sounds gay af.
google it and you'll wish you were one
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 02:58 PM   #34
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
google it and you'll wish you were one
Nah, I'm not insecure. Enjoy fantasizing about being like other guys though.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-13-2024, 02:58 PM   #35
I'll be back.

Quote:
Nah, I'm not insecure. Enjoy fantasizing about being like other guys though.
The mere fact you have inquired tells me all I need to know.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 02:59 PM   #36
Starter

Quote:
The mere fact you have inquired tells me all I need to know.
The fact that you already know what they are and look up to them tells me even more.
Old 05-13-2024, 03:00 PM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
First, ****ing like a madman and settling down at an older age is nothing new for men or women.

Second, wtf is an omega male? Sounds gay af.
In means end, as in rear-end.

GAF

Last edited by notorious; 05-13-2024 at 03:11 PM..
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 03:01 PM   #38
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
In means end, as in rear-end.

GAF
Old 05-13-2024, 03:07 PM   #39
Fish are scared of me

We need to be a little more transparent here:

https://youtu.be/hvnfTEtqnK0?si=NBcWMVZ1w1KRGyQ_
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2024, 03:08 PM   #40
I'll be back.

Quote:
The fact that you already know what they are and look up to them tells me even more.
Let's be real here, you're the one chasing, not me.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 03:10 PM   #41
Starter

Quote:
Let's be real here, you're the one chasing, not me.
Whatever you say, you admirer of men.
Old 05-13-2024, 03:11 PM   #42
I'll be back.

?
Quote:
Whatever you say, you admirer of men.
I noticed you were the one with a phallic username and avatar.

Compensate much?
Old 05-13-2024, 03:13 PM   #43
Starter

Quote:
?

I noticed you were the one with a phallic username and avatar.

Compensate much?
Compensate for what? The fact that I don't slob the knobs of some insecure jerkoffs who refer to themselves as "omega males", as dumb as that is?
Old 05-13-2024, 03:14 PM   #44
For The Glory Of The City

Thread had no chance with a title like that.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2024, 06:39 AM   #45
Life is changing..

JUSTICE FOR MEN.

If a man often ask his wife for sex, she will say he's asking for too much. She'll say to him..

"Are you a dog?
"You won't allow me sleep in peace" "Always disturbing my sleep"
"Are you not tired, me am tired"
"I don't have strength"
"I'm not in the mood"
"Leave me alone"

Sometimes, she'll use mood swings and menstrual cramps to excuse the man. Or even use stress from work or house chores to deny the man his cravings.

Depending on the type of man you're and the type of woman you have as wife, it's either you give in and buy her excuses, or you persist in asking, pleading and begging maybe she's actually doing their normal shakara. If you try harder shaa, she might give in and give it to you wotowoto. That's someone that don't have strength oo. But if na man you marry in woman shape, you beg she no gree, you beg tire, she no gree. Come tell you say, she no dey gree for anybody. My brother hope no dey for you.

However, if after giving these excuses over and over again, the man gets tired and exhausted from begging while being starved sex and romance. What becomes of him?

If the man decides to stay away from sexual desires from his sex-denying wife. Maybe for sometime, decide to be celibate or even sought for external options to satisfy his cravings, as he couldn't get it from inside his own bed room.

Immediately, the woman and the society will change the whole story that started from the man's bedroom. You'll begin to hear statements like ...

He's a beast.
A cheat.
Polygamist
Womanizer
He's promiscuous
Lack self control
His high libido is too much

People will begin to judge the man based on the emotional story the woman had given out to the public. Nobody wants to hear from the man. Bloggers and content creators will pounce on the gossip to get more clicks.

What am I saying?

Society has been so lopsided in their rash judgemental dispositions in matters concerning man and woman, especially husbands and their wives. People always rush to accept the story of a woman, who comes to the public to say the bad things her husband had done to her more than the story of a man. She will be pitied, emotions and sentimental condemnation on the man will begin to fill the places. Nobody or few people believes the man's story.

Example, when Emeka Ike my brother came out to spill the spoilt milk in the public, many people refused to believe him, some remembered that they won't make their judgements untill they hear from his wife's side of the story. Many disbelieving Emeka Ike went on to ask for the wife to come out and clear the air. To get more support and backing from the public and also to present more convincing show to the people out there, Emeka Ike's wife took their son into that infamous interview. And the boy was there spewing trash on his Dad, utu rara ọtụ mụtara ya.

What happened?

Immediately, sentimental Ndị mmadụ now turned 360 to start condemning Emeka Ike for what he did to his son and no longer his wife. Are you seeing the psyop display the wife employed there? This is what the world wants.

As far as it's coming from the weaker vessel, they will believe it more than when the man is telling his own story.
This is too bad.

Women, wetin be una problem sef?

Nawaoh.

© Oguwuike Kelechi Chukwuezi
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.