Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2024, 01:04 PM   #2
Starter

Eminem was dope, up until about 7.5 years ago.
Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Refried is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:06 PM   #3
Starter

It's fine. It's an enjoyable song, and Eminem's historical greatness is hard to argue. But it still just sounds like a tribute to himself and his old music, sounds the same. He doesn't have much dynamic range.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:18 PM   #4
legend

I was hoping to find Rain Man's eminem reviews in here when I saw it bumped.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:40 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I was hoping to find Rain Man's eminem reviews in here when I saw it bumped.
I'll start soon. First I have to listen to a bunch of Springsteen and Boston and Fogelberg to build up my ear.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2024, 06:47 PM   #6
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll start soon. First I have to listen to a bunch of Springsteen and Boston and Fogelberg to build up my ear.
Stan is probably the best song IMO.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:36 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Stan is probably the best song IMO.
Technically it's Jay-Z's song, but this is Eminem at his absolute best:

https://youtu.be/gbefvqyM1rA?si=nVFbC7isnjxgWoLy

In fact, Eminem was so good on this track that Nas said "Eminem murdered you on your own shit" in a diss to Jay-Z. It wasn't even that Jay-Z was bad, he just got destroyed by the GOAT.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:12 AM   #8
Most Valuable Poster

I thought the portal opening up from 2002 and old Eminem coming through was clever.

He'd be sooo canceled into today's culture. LOL.

I chuckled. I read the lyrics before I watched this, so I'd understand it a bit better.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:15 PM   #9
MVP

I like Switches or Psycho alot more than Houdini.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:23 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Any Eminem top songs list without Kill You is void!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:25 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Feels like Lose Yourself is a must as well.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:35 PM   #12
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Rain Man ain’t gonna like that one lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:00 PM   #13
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Rain Man ain’t gonna like that one lol
He should listen to Kim and give us a report back
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:03 PM   #14
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
He should listen to Kim and give us a report back
I was attempting to give him a list of songs(minus the first one) that are somewhat thoughtful and maybe have rock undertones. Looking to maybe create a fan not scare him off.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:05 PM   #15
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I was attempting to give him a list of songs(minus the first one) that are somewhat thoughtful and maybe have rock undertones. Looking to maybe create a fan not scare him off.
You’re doing it the right way. I just love that album and that song honestly
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.