Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 01:42 AM  
EvOlVeD

If I were Tua...

I would just disappear...

take my guaranteed money and wander aimlessly into a nice remote island.

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 07:50 AM   #31
Starter

I would have slid if I was Tua.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #32
Starter

I would get my guaranteed money but I would be releasing that ball in less than 2 seconds every play. There is a good chance it was going to be an interception if I waited so just throw it.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 07:56 AM   #33
20 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You’re the perfect one to give advice about not having a functioning brain
hes from australia, a spider probably ate it
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:57 AM   #34
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Feel badly for him; I have always thought the coach put him in a bad situation when he had a 'back' injury which caused him to sustain additional concussions. Like Steve Young and others, once you become susceptible to concussions, even small hits can cause big damage.

Sometimes, you have to let go of your dreams and do what's best for your health.
You can feel sorry for him all you want but he's a dummy for not sliding.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:57 AM   #35
In Search of a Life

I wonder if you see a trade for garropalo. He is just getting off suspension and he is basically just a stash at this point for LA
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #36
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
He has had one Tua many concussions.
Ha ha ha ha!!

Tua soon dude, Tua soon!!

/ we are all going to hell.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:35 AM   #37
MVP

My opinion is going to be unpopular. Tua and McDaniel quit on this game in the second quarter. Tyreek looked like the only cat who was interested in fighting back. That would be the story if Tua didn't get hurt.
I have sympathy for Tuas injury, but that doesn't mean that I need to forget what I saw. Tua is a quitter. He quit in the cold last season and he quit last night before he got hurt.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #38
MVP

Trade Wentz to them for a 3rd
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:44 AM   #39
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 08:48 AM   #40
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okchief80 View Post
I would have slid if I was Tua.
Not sure he would have picked up the 1st down if he slid. It was 4th down.
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 08:54 AM   #41
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
If there was ever a time for team and player to work together this is it. If I’m the medical team I could not in good conscience clear him. If you’re the dolphins you can’t in good conscience fight to get rid of most of his contract. Create an injury settlement where Miami makes sure tua is taken care of, but tua needs to also bend and realize that he can’t be like many other players and milk out some kind of fake return just to earn more cash. He really needs to retire and just be happy having way more money than he needs
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:05 AM   #42
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Agreed, the guy needs to hang it up, before his brain is completely scrambled.
Good to see the mods are on top of this and are going to put a stop to our resident lobotomized idiot Nickhead making more threads on here.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:22 AM   #43
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I said this before and people said I was crazy. I do not understand why teams settle for QBs with clear limitations instead of aggressively finding backups who can legitimately compete for a starting job. If the dolphins aggressively tried to find another option and tua still comes out on top, then sure, sign him to a big contract and shop your other guys around. But man, the worst part about giving these mega deals to guys like tua and Daniel jones is these types of teams didn’t even try to bring competition while these guys were on rookie contracts. Because there is too much pride about not giving full throated support to your high draft pick or there is too much fear that this is like admitting a mistake.

Maybe the falcons weren’t so crazy after all, although penix probably isn’t very good
There is nothing to back up your last statement. The only issue with Penix coming out of college was his injury history. He has more talent than any QB in the 2024 draft not named Caleb Williams.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:26 AM   #44
Rufus Dawes Jr.

The question isn’t what does all this mean for Tua. It what does it do to the Dolphins cap
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:29 AM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
There is nothing to back up your last statement. The only issue with Penix coming out of college was his injury history. He has more talent than any QB in the 2024 draft not named Caleb Williams.
I got nothing against the guy. I didn’t watch him a whole lot, but it sounded like people were sour on him going into the draft. At the very least people thought it was weird to draft him after the huge contract they gave to cousins. Cousins looks like he’s not fully recovered from last years injury so it may have been a way smarter move than Atlanta gets credit for. Even if cousins is 100%, why should any team settle for a qb you’re not confident can take you to the Super Bowl?