Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2009, 06:04 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Another Sexual Question...

Spinoff of Luv's face painting thread....

What's the craziest thing that a girl/guy has ever asked you to do sexually?

For instance....

I was with a girl who...while we were getting down.....wanted to be slapped and punched...in the face...as hard as I could. I didn't do it. There was just something about it that didn't seem right.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #31
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer View Post
story would be better if you told her to put up her dukes and fought her 30's style boxing..... in bed.
I wish I would of thought of that back then.

Her: I want you to punch me as hard as you can!

Me: Ok. *starts punching her in the stomach*

Her: What the **** are you doing!??!?!?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #32
Got swag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 View Post
I wish I would of thought of that back then.

Her: I want you to punch me as hard as you can!

Me: Ok. *starts punching her in the stomach*

Her: What the **** are you doing!??!?!?

Would blood be coming out of her mouth?
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #33
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Would blood be coming out of her mouth?
Sure....why not. lol
Old 01-21-2009, 06:51 PM   #34
Got swag?

This shit just got real.
QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.QuikSsurfer has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #35
oxymoron

I'd just smack her with my boner.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #36
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
No. Too much for me.

She'd been raped before, wanted to use it as 'therapy'.

Shortly after that I decided I was done with women (no, I'm not teh ghey), because I attract ****ed-up ones like flies.
one girl i knew said she had a dream/fantasy that she went down to laundry room like at a apartment complex and that she has a guy push her up against the washing machine and rape her.

never asked for a reenactment though

i think it's a submissive desire ... not really about rape
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #37
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I'd just smack her with my boner.
repeatedly. and my shit carries a lot of weight, so it could bruise
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #38
don't tell me about collage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jesus View Post
repeatedly. and my shit carries a lot of weight, so it could bruise
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:54 PM   #39
Got swag?

Quote:
Sure....why not. lol
But seriously though.. what a crazy woman.
She would've gotten off real easy had you knocked a couple teeth out or dislocated her jaw with a heavy cross.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:55 PM   #40
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
But seriously though.. what a crazy woman.
She would've gotten off real easy had you knocked a couple teeth out or dislocated her jaw with a heavy cross.
I'm sure the look on my face was priceless. Because I was right in the middle of it...and it went like this.

HER: I want you to hit me.

ME: Huh? What?

HER: I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

ME:

HER: Seriously....punch me in the face as hard as you can. It gets me off.

ME:

HER: What?

ME: No.

HER: Why the **** not?

ME: Because......just......no.

HER: Fine....whatever.

ME: Ok....yep....done.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #41
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
story would be better if you told her to put up her dukes and fought her 30's style boxing..... in bed.
I've also thought about naked wrestling. See who could get the other one off the bed first.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #42
Starter

Lol, uhm, well.

Ive been called Master, Daddy, Sir.... Ive beaten, spit on, peed on, held a knife to girls' throats....

All at their request.

Why on earth would you guys not do these things you guys bring up if the girl wanted it? I mean seriously, people.
kobebehar is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.kobebehar is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:57 PM   #43
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
one girl i knew said she had a dream/fantasy that she went down to laundry room like at a apartment complex and that she has a guy push her up against the washing machine and rape her.

never asked for a reenactment though
Unfortunately, I've eventually discovered that every woman I've been involved with to date has been raped at some point in the past. I don't know why they're drawn to me, I guess there's something "safe" seeming with my personality (which is a joke, I'm pretty much a total bastard who just discards a woman the second I get bored), but it keeps happening over and over and over. Eventually, you gotta figure it's *your* problem if something keeps recurring, so I finally said '**** it, I'm not wired for this relationship shit'.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #44
Got swag?

Quote:
I'm sure the look on my face was priceless. Because I was right in the middle of it...and it went like this.

HER: I want you to hit me.

ME: Huh? What?

HER: I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

ME:

HER: Seriously....punch me in the face as hard as you can. It gets me off.

ME:

HER: What?

ME: No.

HER: Why the **** not?

ME: Because......just......no.

HER: Fine....whatever.

ME: Ok....yep....done.

HER: I want you to jack me up real good.. it gets me off.

YOU: Well stand up for a minute.

then you practice one of those spinning/split jump kicks that Jean Claud Van Damme is famous for.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #45
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Unfortunately, I've eventually discovered that every woman I've been involved with to date has been raped. I don't know why, I guess there's something "safe" seeming with my personality (which is a joke, I'm pretty much a total bastard who just discards a woman I get bored), but I keeps happening over and over and over. Eventually, you gotta figure it's *your* problem if something keeps happening, so I finally said '**** it, I'm not wired for this relationship shit'.
It happens. Every girl I've ever dated or slept with....has had divorced parents or a ****ed up family. I just give off the safe, protective vibe I guess.