Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM  
Veteran

Chiefs/Theater room wall mural

I've got a dedicated room in my basement where I have an UST projector for watching games and movies. It's got a mostly red with black, white and yellow concrete floor (is paint flake under epoxy). On the back wall my artist friend is going to put a mural. These are the options I have been given. Any thoughts?

First picture is of the floor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20240903_152906.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	127908   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240903_151842_Messages.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	127909   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240903_151914_Messages.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	127910  
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You think she could do one with Chris Jones' dong falling out of his pants?
She could but is your room big enough for that in your mom's basement?
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
I think it should just read "SHAME" for not having done this 5 years ago
I didn't even own this house 5 years ago!
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

Good for you, man!

My only advice is remember this is a basement, so the lighter the background, the less chance of it "caving in" on you.

Have fun with it and makes sure to show us a pic when it's finished!

Thank you. Appreciate the input. Like I said, no disrespect to you and your work.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #34
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I've got a dedicated room in my basement where I have an UST projector for watching games and movies. It's got a mostly red with black, white and yellow concrete floor (is paint flake under epoxy). On the back wall my artist friend is going to put a mural. These are the options I have been given. Any thoughts?

First picture is of the floor.
If those are my only options, I need a mix of 1b and 2b

1b brightens it up with some white, and a punch of yellow

2b has Mahomes, and he's the better choice than that old mascot
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM   #35
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
None. Find a different artist.

I suggest getting in touch with Stevie Ray. He does excellent work and your mural wouldn't look as generic as these options you've been given.
Stevieray will do it right.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #36
What's up braj?

Quote:
She could but is your room big enough for that in your mom's basement?
What kind of trailer home has a basement? Use your logic
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM   #37
Veteran

Don't miss spell "" or "Cheifs" or you will end up in a Snickers commercial....
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
If those are my only options, I need a mix of 1b and 2b

1b brightens it up with some white, and a punch of yellow

2b has Mahomes, and he's the better choice than that old mascot
I really like the old logo. Until recently it was the official logo of the only chiefs super bowl team.

But I can't argue that mahomes is always a better choice. No matter what the other choices.

Last edited by tyecopeland; Yesterday at 07:27 PM..
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM   #39
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
I really like the old logo. Until recently it was the official logo of the only chiefs super bowl team.
Whichever design you choose, I think it needs some black accents to crisp it up. They all looked washed out and have real McDonalds vibe.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Don't miss spell "" or "Cheifs" or you will end up in a Snickers commercial....
I could be rich!
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Whichever design you choose, I think it needs some black accents to crisp it up. They all looked washed out and have real McDonalds vibe.
I can see how that could make them pop more/ look cleaner
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM   #42
The NEW Steele curtain

2 A
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:08 AM   #43
Woman should only make babies

They all look like cheez it boxes
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #44
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

So has anyone chimed in with "none"? Sorry, I think it all looks kind of cheesy. Just keep with the existing color scheme and that's enough. Maybe put some memorabilia on the wall.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:44 AM   #45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
So has anyone chimed in with "none"? Sorry, I think it all looks kind of cheesy. Just keep with the existing color scheme and that's enough. Maybe put some memorabilia on the wall.
The existing color scheme is rough drywall