Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2024, 03:37 PM  
Starter

Rice involved in shooting at SMU pre draft?

The news on Rashee Rice keeps getting better and better...

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 05-10-2024, 05:09 PM   #31
Thread I will end you.......

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 05:10 PM   #32
YOU take YOUR seat

I don't like that Florio guy much
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 05:11 PM   #33
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Rashee Rice is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I have ever known.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:12 PM   #34
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
At this point, I mean really, who cares? Dude shot up someone's car because he thought they might be flirting with his girl. That sound reasonable to you?
I didn't realize they said HE shot anything? And anyways, it's dumbshit Mike (NO I DON"T LOOK FOR SHIT AGAINST KANSAS CITY) Florio, you know....the guy that stated he would quit broadcasting if Tyreek Hill was still in the NFL?

What happened to that Mike?!?!?!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 05:13 PM   #35
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’ll be a character witness.

Rashee Rice has never shot me, hit me with his car, or lured me to a night club to punch me.

There are literal billions of people just like me.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:13 PM   #36
Forever Royal

Someone needs to turn all those funny “thanks Obama” gifs into “thanks Rice” gifs.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:33 PM   #37
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
At this point, I mean really, who cares? Dude shot up someone's car because he thought they might be flirting with his girl. That sound reasonable to you?
Bitches be crazy!!

#freerashee
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:35 PM   #38
I'll be back.

clickbait
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 05:35 PM   #39
Why so serious?

I’m not one to defend Rashee, but we’ve reached the level of irrelevant hit pieces. Great job, everyone.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 05:39 PM   #40
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’m not one to defend Rashee, but we’ve reached the level of irrelevant hit pieces. Great job, everyone.
Yeah, I have no idea who or what is behind the "NFL Rumors" page. They could very well be North Korean operatives or broncos fans or some other scum of the earth.

And of course, whoever they are, they have more credibility than Florio.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 05:47 PM   #41
Life is changing..

**** you Florio.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:05 PM   #42
It was not a fair catch

Next he will be a Jan 6 rioter
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:49 PM   #43
Ultrabanned

I'd like Rashee to fire off a few rounds into Mark Florida as well. Sonofabitch.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:51 PM   #44
MVP

That's interesting. Where does Florio park?

JUST KIDDING, FBI
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:53 PM   #45
Starter

These stories just keep coming.
Justman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about