Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2021, 05:38 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

Don't drink 3 energy drink then try to sleep.

Damn you mountain dew. I thought it was just a regular drink for immunity and focus. Nope energy drink.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 04:50 PM   #31
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I kept thinking... WTF is "immunity" coming from.

But yeah, 180mg of caffeine is a lot. 540 is like drinking 6 cups of coffee before bed.

Ah, nothing hits the spot before bed like a pot o' coffee.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 11:57 PM   #32
MVP

It's got electrolytes.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:13 AM   #33
Politically Incorrect

At least he had good focus!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:18 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Drinking one energy drink for any reason is generally a bad idea.
I can honestly say I have never had one and maybe two Mt. Dews in my life. Been a couple years since I had a soda of any kind.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:26 AM   #35
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I can honestly say I have never had one and maybe two Mt. Dews in my life. Been a couple years since I had a soda of any kind.
I used to drink pop all the time. I'd have one before work if I was tired, worked the 2:30-11 shift. I didn't realize at the time that when I drank the pop a lot of time it made me tired and I was crashing. So I would drink another to try to "pep up" but that would just make me even more tired. I would just kind of space off and look and feel like a zombie. It was ****ing me up big time. This went on for a year or more. I was having issues with memory because I was so out of it that nothing stuck. I was less interested at home, napping all the time (if I could) and just overall unsatisfied with what was going on around me. I finally caught on that it was probably the pop doing it so I quit cold turkey. I was tired for a couple days but started feeling better afterwards. Within a week I had dramatically improved. I'll never go back to drinking that much pop, in fact if I even drink a single one I start to feel sick and it makes me crash. Glad I quit.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:43 AM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I used to drink pop all the time. I'd have one before work if I was tired, worked the 2:30-11 shift. I didn't realize at the time that when I drank the pop a lot of time it made me tired and I was crashing. So I would drink another to try to "pep up" but that would just make me even more tired. I would just kind of space off and look and feel like a zombie. It was ****ing me up big time. This went on for a year or more. I was having issues with memory because I was so out of it that nothing stuck. I was less interested at home, napping all the time (if I could) and just overall unsatisfied with what was going on around me. I finally caught on that it was probably the pop doing it so I quit cold turkey. I was tired for a couple days but started feeling better afterwards. Within a week I had dramatically improved. I'll never go back to drinking that much pop, in fact if I even drink a single one I start to feel sick and it makes me crash. Glad I quit.
So how many sodas a day would you have been drinking generally?
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:46 AM   #37
'Tis my eye!

I used to drink these:

I was never that much into Mt. Dew but loved Dr. Pepper. I can't drink anything carbonated anymore so it's pretty much coffee for me. Lots and lots of coffee.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:47 AM   #38
'Tis my eye!

I also at one point bought a bag of pharmaceutical grade caffeine powder on amazon. You could put it in anything - food, water, whatever.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:00 AM   #39
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
So how many sodas a day would you have been drinking generally?
2-3 I think is all it really took. They were fairly close together. I think everybody's body will react differently to these things. Depends how big you are, metabolism, etc.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:04 AM   #40
El Gato Gordo Loco

Typically soda's are more unhealthy than the new age energy drinks. I'm not talking about the Monsters, Rock Stars and Red Bulls. Those have tons of garbage in them. But the energy drinks some of the supplement companies make like Bang and C4 are at least less bad. Not good, but quite a bit better than what is in a Rock Star.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:38 AM   #41
Hello

Watched those two huge sisters on "my 600 LB life", could only muster the stomach to get through that first episode. The SMALLER sister said she drinks 24-30 pops a day. A DAY! She said it was probably closer to 30!
Old 03-23-2021, 09:42 AM   #42
Veteran

God damn, Dr. Peppers are good.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:02 PM   #43
El Gato Gordo Loco

Not much off topic, but does anyone use Melatonin to sleep? I take 30mg half hour before I sleep and it does help. I was wondering if it would be overboard or unhealthy to take more like 60 mg. Directions say to take 2 (I take 3 at 10 mg = 30 mg).
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:06 PM   #44
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Not much off topic, but does anyone use Melatonin to sleep? I take 30mg half hour before I sleep and it does help. I was wondering if it would be overboard or unhealthy to take more like 60 mg. Directions say to take 2 (I take 3 at 10 mg = 30 mg).
That’s a little much man.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:07 PM   #45
Banned

Drink gfuel my friend.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.