Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2004, 10:08 PM  
**** the Raiders

I'm drunk

I've been drinking 151's and Dr. Peppers tonight. I am felling nooooon pain.

Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:40 PM   #31
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
What's the ailment?

He's a Chiefs fan in 2004. 'Nough said.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:40 PM   #32
World's finest morphius

Quote:
What's the ailment?
Emergency root canal yesterday, this is what the doc told me to take.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:40 PM   #33
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius
Got your self all liquored up so you can take advantage of yourself, isn't that nice.

Absoluuuuutley.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:41 PM   #34
Whatever..

Quote:
Oh come on! The bottle says no more then 1200 mg a day, I'm taking almost 3 times that...

okay your tougher because I can't chug more then a capful of that cherry crap
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:41 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
What's the ailment?
Sounds like marijuana addiction to me.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:42 PM   #36
Swiss Family GRobinson

I remember when I looked forward to the night before Thanksgiving. It was always the biggest drinking night of the year back home.
All the hot puss that moved out of town would be back and made for excellent pelt hunting.
Tonight the fiance fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and I baked a homemade pumpkin pie.
My pussification has officially begun. Someone please pass me some rusty scissors so that I can finish removing what is left of my nuts.
Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:43 PM   #37
**** the Raiders

Quote:
I myself am doing 800mg of Motrin ever 5-6 hours and needing it badly.

Sharing is caring.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:45 PM   #38
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
It;s something my brothers turned me onto ( I think its a new fad, or something).
Yep,we were at a bar Sat night and my buddy's wife was ordering Capn Morgan and Dr Pepper and I kept thinking wtf??

OH,since you're drunk I have 2 tickets to the Christmas Day game that can be had for a good price if you don't mind sitting next to Delt and keeping him company
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:46 PM   #39
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I've been waiting for the other 3 weeks out of the month from this chick for a while. It ain't happening.

I feel badly for her poor, small-penised husband.
I don't know what you meant by that,,,but oh well. But I am curious about why you are always talking about my husbands penis?
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:46 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
I remember when I looked forward to the night before Thanksgiving. It was always the biggest drinking night of the year back home.
All the hot puss that moved out of town would be back and made for excellent pelt hunting.
Tonight the fiance fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and I baked a homemade pumpkin pie.
My pussification has officially begun. Someone please pass me some rusty scissors so that I can finish removing what is left of my nuts.

And so ends the saga of " trapper John " LOL, I feel your pain bro!
MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:47 PM   #41
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You don't weigh enough to be a lightweight. EAT SOMETHING!!!!!

I'm not hungry though....
Old 11-24-2004, 10:48 PM   #42
Swiss Family GRobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax
And so ends the saga of " trapper John " LOL, I feel your pain bro!
Thanks man. She's officially gone to bed for the night so I'm going to grab a bottle of scotch and yell at the dogs until I pass out in a pool of my own urine.
Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.Brando would the whole thing.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:51 PM   #43
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner 338
Yep,we were at a bar Sat night and my buddy's wife was ordering Capn Morgan and Dr Pepper and I kept thinking wtf??

OH,since you're drunk I have 2 tickets to the Christmas Day game that can be had for a good price if you don't mind sitting next to Delt and keeping him company

fucker. I'm drink uneogh I might take uyou up on that. I sat with Brian at the houston game, adn drove hime around that weekend, and I still qwouldn't mind it.

Hit me up when I'm sober and I might disapoint my mom and take you up on the offer.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:00 PM   #44
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando
Thanks man. She's officially gone to bed for the night so I'm going to grab a bottle of scotch and yell at the dogs until I pass out in a pool of my own urine.
RThat sounds like a fucking good time. Goiug to bed with she that is....
Old 11-24-2004, 11:00 PM   #45
Will KC ever be better?

This first post looks so gochiefs that I feel a natural urge to send neg rep after reading it.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.