Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

***MNF Week 1: New York Jets @ San Francisco 49ers***

Because I am oddly very excited for this one.

Can Rodgers make it through the game, much less look good?

Are the 49ers going to have another massive Super Bowl hangover?

Discuss over the water cooler.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM   #31
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I despise Rodgers, but still, I think it would be funny as hell if the Jets win.

Don't see it happening, but it would be funny.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #32

Rodgers hasn't been great against the Niners but the Jets are a tough matchup without CMC. Their pass defense has been so elite.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM   #33
YOU take YOUR seat

Rodgers comeback player of the year tour starts tonight!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yes
This did not age well. LOL
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Bermans fastest 3 minutes in tv on now

I miss this dude so much, 3 minutes aint enough
ESPN Plus still does full NFL Primetime with Berman. $10 a month but I just keep it Sept-Dec.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM   #36
MVP

I don't see a George on the Jets roster. For Kittle to say high to in front of a Nation TV audience. He good
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #37
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Niners still win without CMC
I’m looking forward to see if Jordan Mason is as good as he looked in preseason.
kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM   #38
Andy Reid Supporter

I think the 49ers offense is gonna struggle
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
I’m looking forward to see if Jordan Mason is as good as he looked in preseason.
As someone who was planning on CMC leading a comeback for my fantasy team, I'm now all aboard the Mason Train
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #40
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
He likely won't, but it doesn't matter... the Niners are just a better organization top to bottom, these Jets have little chance on the road
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #41
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesKnows View Post
As someone who was planning on CMC leading a comeback for my fantasy team, I'm now all aboard the Mason Train
I’m on both sides of it. CMC being out locked in a win for me in one league and I need Mason to have a big night to win in another.
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #42
MVP

Everything about the Jets on paper says they should be our biggest challenge in the AFC. That roster is loaded.

But I don’t trust their coach and i don’t trust their quarterback to stay healthy. And if you don’t have those two spots locked down you’re not winning anything in this league.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #43
Wheeeeee!!!

All I know for sure is that Leonard Floyd now gets a second chance to destroy Rogers Achilles tendon, again.
4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.4th and Long 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #44
pie is never free

I really do like those 80s Jets helmets, pretty sure I've never played Madden without using that alternate uni for the Jets
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #45
GDT white noise poster

Isn't Rodgers like 40 and hasn't played in 2 years

Hasn't he also spent the off-season on the coast of Madagascar tripping with spider monkeys
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.