Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2024, 10:30 AM  
I am Number Six

When do you have enough weapons . . .

. . . or does it ultimately boil down to "Is your quarterback good enough?"

I see the Bills fans trying to argue that Josh Allen would be good enough to be Patrick Mahomes if he "only had more weapons."

Now, the Ravens fans are making the same excuses. But Mark Schlereth isn't buying in. . .

Have the Ravens not given Lamar Jackson enough offensive weapons? Former Super Bowl champion calls 'bulls---'

The excuses are running thin for Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens in the eyes of three-time Super Bowl champion Mark Schlereth. The former Broncos great turned NFL analyst recently put Jackson in the crosshairs, specifically dismissing the idea that the Ravens have not given him weapons throughout his career.

While highlighting how many weapons the Ravens have brought in throughout Jackson's tenure, he also noted that it's on the two-time NFL MVP to help develop those players into viable contributors.

"I do not want to hear from all of you out there that are telling me that Lamar Jackson, 'Well, they don't get him weapons,'" Schlereth said on The Stinkin Truth podcast.

Rest of article hidden
Spoiler!
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:52 PM   #31
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama View Post
Once you get paid +$45MM/year your “weapons” excuse goes out of the window. You’re paid to be a force multiplier. So, if a qb need “more weapons” then they should receive “less money”.

I agree with this part.

I know it doesn't work this way, but personally I would never pay a QB more than $40 million/yr if he couldn't perform at a high level in the playoffs. So in my world, Kirk Cousins, Lamar, Kyler, Dak, Daniel Jones, Tua, etc., never get paid more than $39.5 million/yr. At least not until they prove they can win consistently in the playoffs anyway. Until then, they just aren't worth that kind of $$$. Ymmv.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:01 PM   #32
It was not a fair catch

via GIFER

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.