Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM  
Repeal the 19th Amendment

FIRST PLACE ROYALS DEFEAT RAIN, DATABASE ERRORS, AND CLEVELAND

GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Today, 04:49 AM   #31
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
When Bobby took that pitch to his throwing hand I about shit. Hope he feels like kicking ass tonight. LMFG!!!
You beat me to it. I was sitting on my coffee table, hands holding my face, watching intently as the trainer moved Bobby's fingers around. If he had broken anything on that hand...

Fortunately it looked like it glanced off his shoulder and then forearm before hitting his back hand and then bouncing up and hitting him in the face.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 05:19 AM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
You beat me to it. I was sitting on my coffee table, hands holding my face, watching intently as the trainer moved Bobby's fingers around. If he had broken anything on that hand...

Fortunately it looked like it glanced off his shoulder and then forearm before hitting his back hand and then bouncing up and hitting him in the face.
Can we make Pedro Avila public enemy number one in Kansas City?
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:22 AM   #33
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I was ready for the brawl.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:30 AM   #34
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Man if the bullpen can use this game as a rallying point and actually be good moving forward……

I had hoped for a split of this series. Now a sweep is possible. Either way, huge momentum boost for us. 4-2 almost a third of the way through the gauntlet. Great job!
Hard to believe this is the same bullpen we were so unhappy about weeks ago. There were a few hard hit balls that the fielders made incredible plays to back them up, but really impressed with the agressiveness of the pitchers, as they went right at the hitters! That curve ball the general was throwing last night was incredible!
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 05:55 AM   #35
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'll be joining you all in the GDT tomorrow with screencaps and gifs!!!!

FOR THE CITY!!!
Jinx
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:10 AM   #36
Spiraling down the Drain

Winning is like better than losing.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:37 AM   #37
I'm with the Banned

YEAH BABY! GO ROYALS!
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'll be joining you all in the GDT tomorrow with screencaps and gifs!!!!

FOR THE CITY!!!
Aren't you a Texas Rangers fan?
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #39
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Man, if we sweep these guys tomorrow, it sure feels like Cleveland is on the verge of a collapse.

If we can split or better with the Astros, then we have a golden opportunity to create a major buffer in the Central with 6 home games against Cleveland and the Twins.
A 4 game sweep, Kwan stinking after the all-star break spells epic collapse for the poor poor, beleaguered Tribe. Like Buffalo, another generation of fans will perish haveing known nothing but disappointment.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 08:39 AM   #40
Dazed and Confused

Awesome game last night, way to go relievers! And what a catch by Isbel.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:59 AM   #41
I'm with the Banned

Here's to hoping Bobby wakes up and isn't in pain, today.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #42
Starter

Does the board need to break down during every game to keep the Royals in first place?
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #43
Keep Camp Home!

I like the Royals and I like when they win.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #44
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I like the Royals and I like when they win.
Speaking of FIRST PLACE, the GDT standings have a new leader. ^^^
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Today, 09:21 AM   #45
In Search of a Life

Royals can be the first team ever to lose 100 games then win the division the following season
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.