Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 03:57 AM  
Woman should only make babies

90's country music

Watermelon crawl yall
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 01:35 PM   #31
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Saw Garth brooks at the Linn co fair in the summer of ‘93, I think? I believe that was the year he won entertainer of the year. So he was kind of unheard of, sort of. That’s been I got my first job at a grocery store, and that’s all that played. So I started listening. It was okay.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 01:36 PM   #32
Ultrabanned

I'm just thankful we're in a country renaissance where you can find red-dirt and outlaw and hillbilly type shit if you put in a little work.

Wife has the local pop country station on sometimes and it's ****ing Kane Brown and dude's named Bailey. And Morgan Wallen sucks a fat pair of nuts. **** that guy too.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 01:52 PM   #33
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I'm just thankful we're in a country renaissance where you can find red-dirt and outlaw and hillbilly type shit if you put in a little work.

Wife has the local pop country station on sometimes and it's ****ing Kane Brown and dude's named Bailey. And Morgan Wallen sucks a fat pair of nuts. **** that guy too.
Great call on the Red Dirt!! Great sound!! And if you don’t like RD, I’ll meet you at the George Brett statue!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 02:39 PM   #34
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I haven't ever looked into the history of it or a holistic view or anything, but I always blamed Shania Twain. Once she crossed over it all seemed to go to shit. Garth was at least country. Shania went all pop and then the copy cats did too. I can for sure see Garth influences in the sister****ers now that just puke out word salads with some combination of: truck, girl, beer. And those word salad songs definitely blow ass, but chasing pop audiences are the worst IMO.

That's obviously over simplified, and probably it's nobody's "fault". There are just a lot of people in the US that like and will pay for shit music.
This is the appropriate view that many choose to ignore. There is just a lot of Garth hate out there for some reason. And you’re probably correct about Shania though, I feel like the music was slowly evolving (devolving?) in that direction already but, she very likely was the one to fully throw the doors wide open.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 03:39 PM   #35
pie is never free

I used to like Garth, he had some great songs, worshipped KISS and was a standout on SNL... then his politics soured me on him, couldn't look at him the same way after that

Feel the same about Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley

I'll take Alan Jackson for the 90s win
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 03:44 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Their dicks probably have calluses.
Yours doesn't?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 03:48 PM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Yours doesn't?
Did I say it didn't?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 03:52 PM   #38
Supporter

Quote:
Did I say it didn't?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 05:23 PM   #39
MVP

The only thing I got from this thread is that bwillie doesn't like a country twang.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:16 PM   #40
You gotta kill a few people

What’s John Denver? Is that considered country? Specifically Country Roads or whatever that song is called.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:33 PM   #41
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What’s John Denver? Is that considered country? Specifically Country Roads or whatever that song is called.
I’ve always thought of him as more of a folk singer. But it’s nothing I’d fight anyone over.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:12 PM   #42
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Maybe I'm the asshole here. I just never thought her music was very good. And maybe it's Dad's fault. I spent ... *pokes buttons on calculator* 4,579,307,511 hours on a tractor those years and had nothing to listen to but the radio and the burnout was real man. I just can't stand her suff. Her and like Jo Dee Messina are automatic outs for me. That bullshit will make me want to turn on Conservative Talk Radio. And that's only an option if I don't have a gun to paint the inside of a cab with brainmatter.

tl;dr: Like every other 90s kid, I'll blame my parents
61 Country?? It was really repetitive in the 80s and 90s.. ran those songs into the ground..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:15 PM   #43
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I used to like Garth, he had some great songs, worshipped KISS and was a standout on SNL... then his politics soured me on him, couldn't look at him the same way after that

Feel the same about Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley

I'll take Alan Jackson for the 90s win
Brooks and Dunn..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:20 PM   #44
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
61 Country?? It was really repetitive in the 80s and 90s.. ran those songs into the ground..
It was 97.3 and on a good day I could get 98.1. The AM stuff was 1030. I think sometimes I could get 1310, but it was touchy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:40 PM   #45
El Gato Gordo Loco

KSUX the Super Pig

Country radio station my mom had on blast in her LaBaron everyday.

Learned to hate Country music pretty quick.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.