Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2024, 02:36 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Football Podcasts You Like

Wanted to gather some fresh ideas to try to lump into my podcast routine. I listen to some of the Chiefs specific ones, but I generally like to branch out and get the league-wide stuff in for the non-biased POVs.

Comment below some favorites of yours.

Mine right now are:

- Green Light with the Long brothers
- The Athletic Football Show
- 3 & Out with Middlekauff
- What's Wright w/ Nick Wright

What am I missing
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:28 AM   #31
MVP

Well got called into work on a sunday. That really messes up my Podcast routine. Now i've got the next 9.5 hours to check out suggestions on here. Excellent timing Pugs.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:31 AM   #32
Custom User Title

i don't know if they consider it a podcast, but RGR football with ryan and dan on youtube is great. it's chiefs only, but i don't really care for most general nfl podcasts.
Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:43 AM   #33
Special Teams ACE!!!

Nick Wright.

Nobody else.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:15 AM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
i don't know if they consider it a podcast, but RGR football with ryan and dan on youtube is great. it's chiefs only, but i don't really care for most general nfl podcasts.
I respect that they don't listen to much outside noise but shit that leads them to some really bad takes some times. Maybe its just me but often when i listen to the audio they have pulled for pod use I end up scratching my head. There will just be times that theyll be like really need Rice to grow in this offense, he's still looking a little lost at times and he just went 7/10 72 yards and a touchdown against buffalo. Well shit guys he is a rookie, maybe everyone else should stop sucking shit?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-04-2024, 12:13 PM   #35
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I pretty much watch YouTube clips of the usual talking heads discussing the Chiefs. Between this board and sports talk radio I’m too burned out to listen to a podcast.
Me too. I'm on YouTube more than TV. I like smaller clips. 10 mins tops.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-04-2024, 12:17 PM   #36
Don't Be A Dick

Debbie does America's team.

Not a lot of talking, but great fapping rhythm.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 10:14 AM   #37
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Simms did another good pod that came out yesterday. Looking forward to Wright's that should come out soon.

KCSN guys are doing a good job thus far with the previews.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #38
MVP

The lab without Craig has been really meh so far. I know they don’t have much to talk about.

Only weird games without Nate was.. better? At least just as good imo.

41 is the Mic is the tier 1 chiefs pod imo now.
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #39
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
The lab without Craig has been really meh so far. I know they don’t have much to talk about.

I think 41 had a good offseason because they have access to the practices and Nick is good at putting his thoughts out there.

I haven’t listened to anything from the Lab since the draft as it’s all kinda meh without the 3 of them together without real content.

And I think OWG is borderline insufferable most of the time.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I think 41 had a good offseason because they have access to the practices and Nick is good at putting his thoughts out there.

I haven’t listened to anything from the Lab since the draft as it’s all kinda meh without the 3 of them together without real content.

And I think OWG is borderline insufferable most of the time.
I started out really enjoying OWG, I like Seth the best. But not Seth when he’s solo like a mail bag as much.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #41
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

The last OWG I listened to was Nate's first after a vacation and they didn't have Seth. It actually wasn't bad. He didn't do his idiotic riffing where it takes him 5 minutes to pretend to have a fake conversation.

I love Craig Stout, but I do like Kent and Matty when they are forced to get along. It's not as cringey when Matty isn't trying to act like the cool kid in the cafeteria to impress Craig.

I guess I need to try out 41 is the Mike. I keep seeing people mention it.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 06:58 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
The last OWG I listened to was Nate's first after a vacation and they didn't have Seth. It actually wasn't bad. He didn't do his idiotic riffing where it takes him 5 minutes to pretend to have a fake conversation.

I love Craig Stout, but I do like Kent and Matty when they are forced to get along. It's not as cringey when Matty isn't trying to act like the cool kid in the cafeteria to impress Craig.

I guess I need to try out 41 is the Mike. I keep seeing people mention it.
Thinking back it kind of seems like OWG is better when there's just the two and it doesn't matter what two. Less excited school boy trading Pokemon cards, cant stop smiling because we can see each other vibes.
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #43
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post

Did we ever get word on why Craig left? I don't remember seeing anything...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 08:49 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Did we ever get word on why Craig left? I don't remember seeing anything...
Sounds like just real job stuff. More time for family and his actual job.
Old Today, 09:39 AM   #45
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
Yeah, that's pretty much where I started out. Was daily there for a while until they moved a bit later and I started trying to go to bed earlier.

I was daily on Arrowhead Addicts before their time change as well. Really like Verd's stuff.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.