Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-03-2024, 09:03 AM  
The man you could post like.

Eminem - Houdini

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:37 AM   #31
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Eminem is the mother****in GOAT, but old rappers are just cringe.
Em’s not my GOAT but agree on the second part. Tough to take these old rappers seriously when they’re rapping about shit they did (or saw someone do) 20-30 years ago. Marshall struggles because he was always edgy and that doesn’t work as well when you’re close to 50.

I guess rap can work well in old age if it’s more conscious but otherwise the genre is a young man’s game.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:07 AM   #32
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Apple Music declared the Miseducation of Lauren Hill to be the most important album of all time.

You should start there so you know music nerds are crazier than Star Wars ones.
Girl, you know you better watch out (for bankruptcy in Lauryn’s case)
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:12 AM   #33
Most Valuable Poster

I thought the portal opening up from 2002 and old Eminem coming through was clever.

He'd be sooo canceled into today's culture. LOL.

I chuckled. I read the lyrics before I watched this, so I'd understand it a bit better.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 10:35 AM   #34
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Em’s not my GOAT but agree on the second part. Tough to take these old rappers seriously when they’re rapping about shit they did (or saw someone do) 20-30 years ago. Marshall struggles because he was always edgy and that doesn’t work as well when you’re close to 50.

I guess rap can work well in old age if it’s more conscious but otherwise the genre is a young man’s game.
Killer Mike would be a perfect example of an outlier.

Dude is old, but he can still spit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:46 AM   #35
remember, remember

Quote:
Killer Mike would be a perfect example of an outlier.

Dude is old, but he can still spit.
I haven’t paid attention to him lately, but tech n9ne was my old and decent a bit ago
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-05-2024, 12:18 PM   #36
legend

Quote:

The older I get(mid-thirties) and still enjoy dick and fart jokes, the less I find anyone cringe because of age and immaturity. Society tells us to "grow up", but why? If you find it funny, put it out there. Some might too. Be yourself, regardless of age.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 02:21 PM   #37
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
The older I get(mid-thirties) and still enjoy dick and fart jokes, the less I find anyone cringe because of age and immaturity. Society tells us to "grow up", but why? If you find it funny, put it out there. Some might too. Be yourself, regardless of age.
Accidently down voted meant to upvote. Great post.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 06:15 PM   #38
MVP

I like Switches or Psycho alot more than Houdini.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:22 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
They're unfortunately probably going to be rap, however I'd really love to see a RainMan certified review of these songs. Would put a smile on my face.

From His First Commercial Album :
1. My Name Is (His introduction to the Rap World in 1999)

From after He found fame and success

2. The Way I Am
3. Stan
4. Cleaning Out My Closet
5. Sing For The Moment
6. When I'm Gone

Post Drugs(and best friend dying) :

7. Going Through Changes

Bonus terrible song from his drug years, but it features your moniker

8. Rainman
Sing for the Moment is some of his best work, IMO
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:23 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

Any Eminem top songs list without Kill You is void!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 06:25 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Feels like Lose Yourself is a must as well.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:35 PM   #42
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Rain Man ain’t gonna like that one lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:50 PM   #43
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

I actually think the real slim shady song is probably his worst popular song
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:00 PM   #44
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Rain Man ain’t gonna like that one lol
He should listen to Kim and give us a report back
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:03 PM   #45
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
He should listen to Kim and give us a report back
I was attempting to give him a list of songs(minus the first one) that are somewhat thoughtful and maybe have rock undertones. Looking to maybe create a fan not scare him off.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.