Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM  
Politically Incorrect

Which NFL teams will be much better and much worse in 2024?

Every year we see a big turnover in which teams make the playoffs, which teams retrench and those few shockers.

On paper, the Texans look scary with what they brought in.

The Bills look like they are in for a rough year.

Vikings look average.

I think the Steelers have a horrible year and first time in Tomlin's history they are under .500

I also think the Cowboys come back to Earth.

I'm not sold on the Commanders or Falcons like some talking heads are but I think the Jets could finally have a very good year IF and it's a big IF, Rodgers is healthy.

The Bears may finally have an offense after 30 years.

The Giants, Patriots, Panthers, Saints, Titans, Cardinals, Seahawks look like shit.

The Raiders are the Raiders but they may steal a few wins as Minshew can get hot at times.

The Broncos have a much better QB in Bo Nix but not sure what else they have.

The Chargers will be 100% better coached but they have to avoid the injury bug and they appear a little older in many places with not much depth.

Eagles will go backwards in my opinion.

Rams, Tampa Bay, Lions, Browns, Miami will be about the same.

Bengals can really improve if Burrow stays upright.

Chiefs, 49'ers and Ravens are all shoe-ins for the playoffs.

So who do you think really ascends and who do you think shits the bed in 2024?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM   #31
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I do. Wilson wasn't bad last year. Pretty pedestrian but he had 26 TD and 8 INT in 15 games for a team who's head coach absolutely hated him. Last year the Pittsburgh total QB stats were 13 TD, 9 INT with 84 rating. They should absolutely be better even if Fields plays.
Payton bullshit offensive system gave him those numbers. Alot of empty stats in that offense.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM   #32
Andy Reid Supporter

I’m buying the Seahawks making the playoffs. Mike McDonald was the best defensive coach in football last year and fist ****ed the 49ers. Also like their new OC from college and overall talent.

Miami is not good. Their entire DL either had major injury or left in FA.

Anyone high on the Steelers should look at their schedule. Last 8 games are @Philly, vs us and 6 divisional games. None of those teams had a losing record last year. Just brutal.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM   #33
King Shit of **** Mountain

Everyone just needs to accept this is the Cowboys' year. Dak will suddenly forget how to choke and Big D will go undefeated.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #34
YOU take YOUR seat

better:

Bears and Falcons come to mind. Bears have a good roster and Caleb is probably going to be good. Falcons have an easy division and have a good looking roster even though they could be a lot better if they had a better 1st round in the draft. Maybe Chargers because Harbaugh is a good HC but it might take a year or two. If the Steelers can make it work with Fields I would put them at better, but if they go with Wilson I would put them down for being worse.

Worse:

Not sure, either Bengals or Dolphins will regress even if their QB's stay healthy I think. I can see the Rams being bad. I doubt the Browns will be as good as they were last year.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM   #35
Starter

Better:
Bears, Falcons and Commanders
The improved QB situation a big factor for all 3 and the Bears have a strong cast of weapons to set up Caleb Williams to succeed.

Worse:
Cowboys/Eagles
Can see both falling further due to questionable head coaching decisions and continuing fallout from their respective heavy losses in the playoffs last year.

49ers
The Superbowl hangover and contract holdouts will be a factor and while they are the consensus favourites for the NFC I don’t think Purdy will buck the trend of losing debutant QBs getting back to the big game.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #36
Pessimistically optimistic.

Better:
Bears, Panthers, Bengals, and Commanders

Worse:
Buccaneers, Cowboys, Rams, and Bills
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM   #37
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Texans will be worse, don’t know why everyone is crowning their ass

They finished 10-7 with a rookie QB ,that played really well and they added weapons

They're the team I expect to meet in the AFCCG
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM   #38
Supporter

Not going to say anything about Houston.

They played a pathetic schedule last season, this season they might actually have to win games against good teams.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM   #39
Starter

The Jets and Bengals will be much improved if Rogers and Burroughs are healthy. I am a believer in the Texans and what they are doing so I think they will build on rather than regress from last year‘s season. So which of these three teams will play us in the championship Game? I keep shifting my conclusion. Probably the Texans. But if Rogers really is healthy and returns to form then I think it will be the Jets. And Cincinnati is always our nemesis. So I keep waffling, which of the three we will face.

And the Chiefs will be one of the most improved teams. What was a weakness at WR will now be a strength. Our defence won’t be as good and I still limit losing Sneed, but it will be good enough, especially with our hugely upgraded offence.

In the NFC I think Dallas blows up as the Jerry Jones ineptitude finally hits home. San Francisco doesn’t look like it’s going to easily get out of demands for higher pay. I actually think Green Bay was a bit of a fluke last year so I think they will regress. I think the clear NFC champion will be Detroit and they will face us in the Super Bowl. They will get better because so many of their young stars will have one more year and they also drafted well to fix their CB issues. Hutchison could really emerge as an elite DE this year as well, I have a really strong feeling about them.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #40
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Not going to say anything about Houston.

They played a pathetic schedule last season, this season they might actually have to win games against good teams.
The Texans were a dropped pass by a third string running back thrown by a second string quarterback from missing the playoffs.

If Stroud is as good as I think he is, they’ll be good though.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #41
Mahomosapien

I think the packers will take a big step forward this year. That offense is young, performed well last season and has tons of room for growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #42
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
They finished 10-7 with a rookie QB ,that played really well and they added weapons

They're the team I expect to meet in the AFCCG
They played a last place schedule last year and the worst division in the NFC. Vegas expects them to win 10 games again. I’m taking that under all day every day.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #43
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Texans will be worse, don’t know why everyone is crowning their ass
They’ve got a talented young core, but having a years worth of tape on Stroud should help.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #44
Veteran

Miami better be able to put up 70 every game because their defense is going to be ass
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #45
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Miami better be able to put up 70 every game because their defense is going to be ass

They went 1-6 vs. teams with a winning record last season. And they struggled any time Tyreek wasn't healthy or was unable to play. Now their defense is gutted. They doomed. Only thing left is to see just how bad Tua really is, after getting paid $50M/yr, lol.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.