Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2024, 07:36 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

Please pray for Jamaica!

In Ocho Rios right now, and the island is about to get hammered. If you’ve never been, it’s a very poor country, with little to no building codes, and some homes literally made of scrap plywood, and leftover materials. It’s gonna be a really rough go for the people here, and it’s so sad.

We could have left a couple days early, but I vowed to stay later and use my construction skills if needed. In the morning we will be locked in our room for the duration of the storm. It’s not the first hurricane we’ve endured, but it’s not me I’m worried about. The people here will be devastated if this continues at this rate.

Luckily we bought another shroom candy bar before the dispensary closed. So our plan is to stay in the room, but leave the planet for a while!

Please pray for Jamaica, and hopefully see you guys on the flip side!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:27 AM   #31
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Feel the rhythm, Feel the rhyme, Get on up, its hurricane time
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:28 AM   #32
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Best up luck to you. A Cat 4 is nothing to mess around with, stay safe.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:31 AM   #33
In Search of a Life

Stay safe, prayers to the island.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 07:31 AM   #34
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You're very sweet.

Unfortunately, there is so much immediate help that can be given. Have you never been in a natural disaster? Not everyone should run home to raise money in safety.
I was in Oklahoma City the day the F5 tornado hit Moore, Oklahoma. I certainly didn’t drive towards the tornado and try to ensure people were in their basements. I am a member of the Lions club and we were there the next morning providing meals, water, clothes, and helping people find shelter.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:02 AM   #35
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I was in Oklahoma City the day the F5 tornado hit Moore, Oklahoma. I certainly didn’t drive towards the tornado and try to ensure people were in their basements. I am a member of the Lions club and we were there the next morning providing meals, water, clothes, and helping people find shelter.
Was in Norman.

One of my fraternity brothers was a storm chaser for a local network. He had to duck into the GM plant to avoid the F5.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:08 AM   #36
Three-Pat

Be safe out there. Praying for you and the people of Jamaica. Huge respect for you staying to help where needed.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-03-2024, 08:14 AM   #37
SuperChiefs

Having lived in Florida for most of my life, I don't worry too much about most hurricanes, but this storm is a monster. I always do my storm prep at the beginning of the season. Get my water, canned goods, non perishables, gas for the generator, etc, so I don't have to scramble at the last second like most people do. This one has me scared. I'll be praying for those in it's path.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:29 AM   #38
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Just went through Marietta Oklahoma hours after an F4. I've never been directly through something like that. Crazy
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-03-2024, 08:31 AM   #39
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Just went through Marietta Oklahoma hours after an F4. I've never been directly through something like that. Crazy
I threw a beer can at an F1 in 2008. Knocked over the Dairy Queen in Iowa City behind my house.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 08:35 AM   #40
MER

Quote:
Doesn't you being there the next day tell you how important it is that people like Coochie are there the next day?

It's an island. They can't beam.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 08:43 AM   #41
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Whatever dude. Nothing I said was rude. I even called it admirable.

There’s nothing wrong with having a different opinion than “good on you, dude.” I didn’t call Coochie stupid or anything. Simply offered a different perspective.
I didn't say you were being rude. He's not asking if he should stay or not. He's asking for prayers for everyone on the island.

Quote:
If you don’t have anything positive to add, move on to another thread.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 08:47 AM   #42
New and Improved

Should have gone to Belize.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:12 AM   #43
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You're very sweet.

Unfortunately, there is so much immediate help that can be given. Have you never been in a natural disaster? Not everyone should run home to raise money in safety.

Hopefully the resources are there for him to use to take advantage of his availability and skills.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:17 AM   #44
Life is changing..

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2024, 09:17 AM   #45
Life is changing..

Best of luck Coochie man. I hope you make it through safely.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.