Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-02-2024, 07:31 AM  
MVP

Kelce family portrait

Their daughter's name is Patty. Hope this brightens your day.

jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-02-2024, 08:53 PM   #31
Changes pants while driving

I want this made into a t-shirt.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 08:57 PM   #32
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Its referencing how incredibly hot Taylor is as a brunette
Is it?

I've just never seen this meme in other variations before. I'm also skeptical of this being a meme in the first place given that many of the posters calling it a meme in this thread were probably alive during WWI.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 09:13 PM   #33
In Mahomes I trust!

LOL! The digital age already!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2024, 09:30 PM   #34
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
This is hilarious.

If this bothers you, you've been emasculated.
Emasculated!?! What even is the joke?? I guess it's funny to do an 80's style family portrait but why is Patrick their child??

This meme is what AI thinks comedy is.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 02:12 AM   #35
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
This is hilarious.

If this bothers you, you've been emasculated.
What?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 07:35 AM   #36
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Somebody explain the joke please. Look, Travis and Taylor and they have a kid and the kid is Patrick Mahomes...

I don't get it. Call me a boomer I guess (I'm not) but I don't get it.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 10:38 AM   #37
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
If you are going to drink all day, you might as well start early.
If one must eat a frog...
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:22 AM   #38
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Somebody explain the joke please. Look, Travis and Taylor and they have a kid and the kid is Patrick Mahomes...

I don't get it. Call me a boomer I guess (I'm not) but I don't get it.
Apparently several posters have assured me it's very very funny. I have no choice but to believe them, because they told me if I don't think it's funny, that means my life is horrible and depressing.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:26 PM   #39
My Mamma Says

I had that same hair style that Travis is sporting in 1979…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:29 PM   #40
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Is it?

I've just never seen this meme in other variations before. I'm also skeptical of this being a meme in the first place given that many of the posters calling it a meme in this thread were probably alive during WWI.
I've honestly never seen such negative hubbub over some silly ass meme around here, good grief
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 06:31 PM   #41
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I've honestly never seen such negative hubbub over some silly ass meme around here, good grief
Again, I've never seen a single variation of this. I don't think it's a meme
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 06:34 PM   #42
Woman should only make babies

funny ass meme
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 06:49 PM   #43
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Again, I've never seen a single variation of this. I don't think it's a meme
You are arguing just to argue, it doesn't have to be some groundbreaking meme beyond those who keep bitching about it... but your hate preserves it for all time lol

70s Kelce and Swift will devour your cranky old ass eventually, you're just a fart in the wind you random CP commenter... go get some much needed sleep, bud
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 06:51 PM   #44
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Easy 6's breathless defense of this horseshit is actually starting to turn me around.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 06:51 PM   #45

Quote:
You are arguing just to argue, it doesn't have to be some groundbreaking meme beyond those who keep bitching about it... but your hate preserves it for all time lol

70s Kelce and Swift will devour your cranky old ass eventually, you're just a fart in the wind you random CP commenter... go get some much needed sleep, bud
Man you picked a strange hill to die on.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote