Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2024, 07:02 PM  
Veteran

Kansas football going to use Arrowhead

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-26-2024, 09:00 AM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
News to me. I don’t really care, but nonetheless, news to me. That being said, would you rather have another Moby Dick versus the yeti who would win thread?

It’s the off-season. Lighten up.
This.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 09:00 AM   #32
Consuming CP souls

After a decade of huge crowds, big games, and elite football, the clown birds playing in front of 10k will be a bit embarrassing
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 09:04 AM   #33
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
This.
yeah it's been discussed quite a bit in the KU football thread. Maybe some of you should visit our thread more
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2024, 09:05 AM   #34
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
After a decade of huge crowds, big games, and elite football, the clown birds playing in front of 10k will be a bit embarrassing
I think you're going to be a bit surprised. The Iowa State and Colorado games should all draw pretty big crowds. The Houston game and TCU, maybe not so much.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2024, 09:16 AM   #35
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
I think you're going to be a bit surprised. The Iowa State and Colorado games should all draw pretty big crowds. The Houston game and TCU, maybe not so much.
My wife and her friends will be and the TCU game - TCU Alums. I think there's a group of about 10 of them going. My guess is that you are going to get about +20K Iowa State fans coming to Arrowhead as well. They love KC, and those dorks don't have anything better to do. Buff fans suck, so I doubt you see many of them there.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 09:28 AM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Not sure exactly what you're saying. If you're suggesting that KU will only have a crowd of 10k, I think you might be shocked.

https://www.si.com/college/kansas/fo...otball-in-2023

Quote:
Kansas Athletics announced Friday that both the Nov. 11 game vs. Texas Tech and the Nov. 18 game vs. Kansas State are both sold out. The pair of sellouts mark the third and fourth of the 2023 season and the sixth and seventh under head coach Lance Leipold. David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium will now be sold out in seven of 12 home games from 2022 to 2023.
https://kuathletics.com/sold-out-kan...wo-home-games/

7 of 12 home games sold out in a 50k seat stadium the last 2 years. Add to that the fact this team had it's best season in 15 years last year and what is gonna happen?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 09:53 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
not sure why they would play at arrowhead when they probably couldn't fill up blue valley north west stadium
They're one of the favorites to win the Big 12. This joke might have worked better a couple years ago.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2024, 10:26 AM   #38
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
My wife and her friends will be and the TCU game - TCU Alums. I think there's a group of about 10 of them going. My guess is that you are going to get about +20K Iowa State fans coming to Arrowhead as well. They love KC, and those dorks don't have anything better to do. Buff fans suck, so I doubt you see many of them there.
I think it's the Deion hype, not so much their fans would draw a crowd.
Old 06-26-2024, 10:28 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
What year are you living in
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2024, 11:18 AM   #40
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
KU fans have proven they'll show up if you give them a reason to.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 11:27 AM   #41
Ultrabanned

Mutts are the 6th best team in the SEC this year. And that makes them incredibly proud
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 11:43 AM   #42
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Mutts are the 6th best team in the SEC this year. And that makes them incredibly proud
That would be a top ten team in the nation.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 11:53 AM   #43
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I saw them play at Arrowhead once.

I rather enjoyed it.

Sad part about that is the choice to play the game at Arrowhead likely kept KU from playing for the National Championship that year. A short sighted money grab destroyed a bigger chance at real money.

Game would have been played in September instead at Memorial and KU wins that one.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 11:56 AM   #44
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Sad part about that is the choice to play the game at Arrowhead likely kept KU from playing for the National Championship that year. A short sighted money grab destroyed a bigger chance at real money.

Game would have been played in September instead at Memorial and KU wins that one.
I still hate Lew Perkins for this
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2024, 11:58 AM   #45
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
I still hate Lew Perkins for this
Yeah, I was pissed when they announced it. Then even more pissed at him when it predictably bit us.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.