Why so serious?

Receiver on Netflix

Sequel to Quarterback drops Wednesday.

Justin Jefferson
George Kittle
Deebo Samuel
Davante Adams
Amon-Ra St. Brown

As much as I loved Quarterback last season with Mahomes, I feel like they cast this pretty damned well outside of Tyreek who probably was the first pick but probably had demands production wasn’t going to agree to.

We should have some fun Chiefs moments too given a couple 49ers, an AFCW opponent, a guy we started our season against, and the best receiver in football whom Sneed shut down and got injured against us.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 08:30 AM   #31
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
He’s a 4-time All Pro. That means he was thought of as the best or second best in his position 4 of his first 7 seasons.

If that doesn’t make him elite as a TE in your eyes, then I think your problem is that you don’t value the position itself.
I value you the position quite a bit, especially considering we currently have the best to ever play it.

I think Kittle was voted an All Pro 2 of those seasons solely on reputation.

That's my opinion on him and I'm keeping it. You have yours and I respect it.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 08:50 AM   #32
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Shame Kelce turned it down. That would have skyrocketed the ratings.
Why should I care about Netflix's ratings? I'm not sorry he declined. The guy has a shit ton on his plate now. Focus on your new love and a 3peat. He's already proven he's got a future in media after football. He will be able to pick whatever he wants to do in media post football.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 09:04 AM   #33
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Why should I care about Netflix's ratings? I'm not sorry he declined. The guy has a shit ton on his plate now. Focus on your new love and a 3peat. He's already proven he's got a future in media after football. He will be able to pick whatever he wants to do in media post football.
Uhhh... He was sorry Kelce turned it down because it would've been fun to get more Chiefs content from his participation, not that he feels strongly about Netflix ratings.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 04:46 PM   #34
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Just watched the first episode last night. Good stuff.

And Kittle is elite. No idea how anyone could believe otherwise after watching just one highlight reel. He's also just a fun character.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 06:11 PM   #35
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

And Kittle is elite. No idea how anyone could believe otherwise after watching just one highlight reel. He's also just a fun character.
Just finished episode 1 and Kittle is hilarious.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 06:13 PM   #36
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Just finished episode 1 and Kittle is hilarious.

He's definitely a fun-loving guy. Not very different from Travis, imo.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 07:12 PM   #37
Why so serious?

Kittle was great. But my highlight of the first episode was Amon-Ra St Brown. Love the guy’s attitude, chip on the shoulder, and work ethic.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2024, 07:18 PM   #38
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Why are people debating whether Kittle belongs on this show? All of the guys here had similarly good individual seasons which makes for a pretty dull and boring storyline. What made QB compelling was the contrast between the greatness of Mahomes, the steady eddy Kirk Cousins and the dog shit Mariota.

This Receiver show needed more JAGs and overrated divas. Imagine how much better it could have been if they had selected one of our shitty WRs like Toney, Skyy Moore or MVS. You'd get a view on the inside of what it's like for a team to win in spite of the receiver profiled on the show.
Put Sammy Watkins on there so we can learn the truth THEY don't want you to know!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2024, 07:48 PM   #39
Rookie

I fast forward to all Chiefs related stuffs during the regular season then watched the last two episodes that covered the playoffs. Very entertaining. I was impressed with St. Brown.
KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-10-2024, 10:31 PM   #40
The Boom Boom Room

LOL, at all the girlfriends and "wives" attempting to get knocked up as soon as possible
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 07:38 AM   #41
Three-Pat

Quote:

Always loved Kittle as he’s definitely a character. I doubt anyone would disagree about him being elite. I think the hang up is saying that he’s better than Kelce because of “blocking”.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-11-2024, 07:39 AM   #42
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Kittle was great. But my highlight of the first episode was Amon-Ra St Brown. Love the guy’s attitude, chip on the shoulder, and work ethic.
Amon-Ra was impressive. Definitely a lot different than I thought he would be. Never knew that his father was a two time Mr. Universe.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-11-2024, 11:39 AM   #43
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Always loved Kittle as he’s definitely a character. I doubt anyone would disagree about him being elite. I think the hang up is saying that he’s better than Kelce because of “blocking”.

Already several posters above that think he's not even a top-5 TE.
Old 07-11-2024, 02:50 PM   #44
Hockey Town

Quote:
Already several posters above that think he's not even a top-5 TE.
How good he is really has nothing to do with the show, in reality following dudes who have a lot of trials and tribulations probably makes for better TV.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2024, 02:55 PM   #45
Veteran

Kittle isn't a receiver. Once Netflix decides to make "Overrated Tight Ends", he should definitely be included.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote