Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:29 PM  
Banned

Reporting someone to CPS

So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:20 PM   #31
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Sadly many people brush these comments off and do nothing. I think Billay is here simply to get validation that he is doing the right thing. It's awkward to have to make a phone call and provide these details so many people don't do it. I applaud him. The ones that brush off these comments allow child abuse to go on for years.
"Would I be out of line?"
Who the **** cares.
Be a man.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:21 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Am I an asshole for doing so? I mean it's not my business but when you loudly talk about it infront of everyone WTF
You would be an asshole for not making that report IMO
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:22 PM   #33
Banned

I will be placing the call tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the input
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 22 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:26 PM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I will be placing the call tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the input
I'd go straight to the police dude. This isn't just neglect etc. we are taking about a ten year old being sexually assaulted and possibly raped.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:30 PM   #35
MER

Maybe if she was smoking pot it would be important enough.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:31 PM   #36
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I'd go straight to the police dude. This isn't just neglect etc. we are taking about a ten year old being sexually assaulted and possibly raped.
Police aren't likely to do anything without visible signs of a crime or the victim admits it. Sexual abuse doesn't have obvious signs in many cases. Kids are not likely to admit things to the police and cops generally lack the skills needed in dealing with sexually abused children.

Start with the hotline and they will start the interview process. Their goals would be to get a child to trust them enough to tell them the truth.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:32 PM   #37
MER

Dear God, the police send in CPS.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:35 PM   #38
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Dear God, the police send in CPS.
You're right, so start with CPS. Going to the police is wasting your time.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:36 PM   #39
Indian Twitter

How old is the nephew? And was he left alone at home with the girl?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:37 PM   #40
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You're right, so start with CPS. Going to the police is wasting your time.
No. Police reports are important.
Where is your line between CPS and Police?

Penis penetration?
Old 06-18-2024, 09:37 PM   #41
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
"Would I be out of line?"
Who the **** cares.
Be a man.
I usually stay out of stuff like this, but Katpan, I think you're out of line tonight. And please don't be that person who says: "be a man". You're being more than a tad sanctimonious and judgy here. Maybe just take a step back on this one.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:37 PM   #42
Woman should only make babies

I would let it go
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 09:39 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
How old is the nephew? And was he left alone at home with the girl?
Around the same age I believe. Older sibling or relative watches them during the summer my understanding that person is a young teen
Old 06-18-2024, 09:39 PM   #44
Mod Team

Quote:
No. Police reports are important.
Where is your line between CPS and Police?

Penis penetration?
CPS starts the process and goes to the police as needed.

Are you just looking for an argument tonight? I'm giving advice so that no ones time is wasted. Going to the police first is a waste of time in this instance.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:40 PM   #45
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
I usually stay out of stuff like this, but Katpan, I think you're out of line tonight. And please don't be that person who says: "be a man". You're being more than a tad sanctimonious and judgy here. Maybe just take a step back on this one.
I have read all your words and appreciate your tone.

But, no.
**** that shit if you don't call the police.